Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 5

Vladimir Baskakov:
Actually a profitable EA hasn't been created yet, it's not here or on other sites.

categorically disagree !

Created, in a great many instances and variations. There are both here and on other sites.

But there is a nuance - without a "pad between the steering wheel and the seat" it does not go :-) More precisely, it is profitable, then it is not, the sum minus the spread.

The most perfect neuron network (may be quantum one, who knows) in the known universe, cannot be excluded from a scheme money-man-robot-exchange-money.

And competent use/management of almost any EA, even on the level of on/off time, makes the scheme profitable and more reliable than without EA

The bottom line of this opus is: trading doesn't work without a human, without EAs is too unreliable/risky.

PS/ Emelya's dream: to catch a pike once (find a robot) and not to make any more efforts at all, is on the young minds' minds. Some of them are old enough.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

categorically disagree !

Created, in a great many instances and variations. There are both here and on other sites.

But there is a nuance - without a "pad between the steering wheel and the seat" it does not go :-) More precisely, it is profitable, then it is not, the sum minus the spread.

The most perfect neuron network (may be quantum one, who knows) in the known universe, cannot be excluded from a scheme money-man-robot-exchange-money.

And competent use/management of almost any EA, even on the level of on/off time, makes the scheme profitable and more reliable than without EA

The bottom line of this opus is: trading doesn't work without a human, without EAs is too unreliable/risky.

PS/ Emelya's dream: to catch a pike once (find a robot) and not to make any more efforts at all, is on the young minds' minds. Some till old age.

No!!!
If you have one, send me the link, I want to laugh.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No!!!
If you have one, send me the link, I want to have a laugh.

I don't like to give out EAs, but I'll post one on the market especially for you... :-)

I just need to read the new rules, something has been changed there

Vladimir Baskakov:
Trading with robots is absurd.

If there are clear rules, they can be programmed. If the rules are joined by intuition, the robot is powerless.

Shoker:

If there are clear rules, they can be programmed. If the rules are complemented by intuition, the robot is powerless here.

Guys, let's not if. Let's think of EA as if it's turned on and forgotten. Is there such a thing? No.
Or rather, you can turn it on and with 100% certainty, you've lost everything.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Trading with robots is absurd.

Trading hands is exhausting)

Yes, the League has the most elementary TCs, and yet I can see that among them there are quite a few that work for a while, and by switching in time, it is quite possible to have a steady profit.

Georgiy Merts:
The League has the most elementary TCs, and I can see that some of them work for a while, and if you switch in time, you can make a steady profit.
Oh, I'm fed up with your league, bullshit.

VVT:

Trading hands is exhausting)

And to think in general...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And to think in general...

We are in the 21st century, cars already drive themselves)

Reason: