From theory to practice - page 468

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Investopedia writes about 80%

Of course it does. Banks serving the currency exchange needs of businesses can incur significant losses due to changes in exchange rates.

Therefore, they have to predict the future behavior of the price and therefore the possible demand for it. They buy in advance if there is going to be a demand for it. Or get rid of it before it is too late.

Hence, the violent behavior on the markets at the time of news release.

The operations in this case are speculative, and not based on real market deals.

The forex market is mainly speculative.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Investopedia writes about 80%

bullshit

Uladzimir Izerski:

Of course it is. Banks serving the exchange needs of businesses can incur significant losses because of changes in exchange rates.

Therefore, they have to predict the future price behaviour and therefore the possible demand for it. They buy in advance if there is going to be a demand for it. Or get rid of it before it is too late.

Hence, the violent behavior on the markets at the time of news release.

The operations in this case are speculative, and not based on real market deals.

The forex market is largely speculative.

bullshit

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

bullshit.

Go, boy, to the neural network.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Go to the neural network, boy.

Go to an institute for a start, you picture-peeper.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Go to an institute for starters, you picture-loving chart-topper.

No college is going to make a boor out of you.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

bullshit

Such a strong statement should have been backed up with more or less authoritative references. Otherwise, it only describes itself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No institute is going to make a boor out of you.

A nunnery, then.

I just don't understand why you have to quack if there is no concrete information but only speculation. Anything can be mistaken for speculation. We are talking about speculation by individual traders. Which banks exchange what for what you do not know.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Such a strong statement should have been backed up with more or less authoritative references. Otherwise, it only describes itself.

Such a strong statement about 80% is even hilarious, google it and you may find 100%.

What's the point of explaining something if you have neither an economic education nor knowledge in this field? I myself do not work in my specialty. Read books and google, if you are interested. It makes no sense for me to deceive anyone. And there is no point in looking for references either.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

a monastery then.

I just don't understand why you have to quack if there is no concrete information and only speculation. Anything can be mistaken for speculation. We are talking about speculation by individual traders. You do not know which banks exchange what for what.

There is no point in being in the same thread with a boor.

Reason: