From theory to practice - page 948

Renat Akhtyamov:

there must have been some kind of glitch.

;)

Someone's hand shook over the buy button in a hundred lots))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

there must have been a glitch.

;)

everyone was on the short side. they took out some stops.

vladevgeniy:

I am on the euro to 123.45))) Then God knows how it may behave. Maybe I will buy, it will be seen.)

And from the beginning of the first red square, to the end of the second one, I was buying, and you have a stabilization)))) from the market)))

Buy)))) the master is the lord))))

Guys - please don't die.... I'm with you... we need, we need more.

There it is.

I know that I'm not good at this, as far as fat tails and deviations are concerned.

I see and know where to dig - and entropy with a window does not rule, to Oleg - kudos.

There's a different way to go about it.

Courage, people of Baghdad!!!)

vladevgeniy:
Courage, people of Baghdad!!!)

:-) our. men.... now - so nimble - so brave... have the balls in place - endure the drawdown to the end... don't roll over, don't roll over - don't increase the lot, don't increase the lot - it's all %hit, it's all %hit... :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) our. men.... now - so nimble - so brave... have the balls in place - endure the drawdown to the end... don't roll over, don't roll over - don't increase the lot, don't increase the lot - it's all %hit, it's all %hit... :-)

Is that a strategy?))

vladevgeniy:

That's the strategy?))

Yeah. Her. It's here! In the branch.

No kidding.

That's right, who's the boss!!! )))))) Well in general imho it's more of a development, with variations on its background and with the closure too....
Reason: