the edge has to be one ;)

...towards a positive swap.

Unicornis:

...towards a positive swap.

and if it changes to negative, there will be a second

wrong again...

Alexander_K:

Hmm...

For me, the state is not enough. You have to see that the man knows what he's doing. Otherwise, the inevitable drain.

It's like the relationship between the client and the contractor. For a contractor it is not enough to demonstrate his previous projects - you need an open discussion where it is absolutely clear whether he will cope with the upcoming project or not. I know what I'm talking about - yesterday I just tap-danced in front of the Employer.

I understand. I know.

But the specifics are different here. Nobody owes you anything. It's your choice.

It's if you choose your own personal manager, you'll demand what you see fit, and that's up to a certain point.

Alexander_K:

So, in your opinion, if you have a profitable TS, you should close everything, seal it up and sit quiet as a mouse, without even setting a signal.

What's the point of the forum then? For God's sake, I don't understand.

That's the way it is, and nothing else. And it's not just me. Read books - all the TCs, at all times, are kept secret.

The author of one of the books was asked why he talks about his systems in such detail. He replied - because I do not use them anymore.

The point of a forum is to communicate with each other, to exchange thoughts and opinions. Even if you have grasped something for yourself, your system will not be the same.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There was a topic recently, I don't remember whose it was. It was suggested to take an array of trades of a successful TS or signal from a tester or real, and use them to train the TS. By the way, the idea is quite reasonable.

This is the area of industrial espionage ;)))

Олег avtomat:

That's in the realm of industrial espionage. ;)))

Mm-hmm.) About a month ago. Actually, it's not a problem that can't be solved.

Олег avtomat:

This is in the realm of industrial espionage. ;)))

But if it's much simpler to do:

take a price chart, draw lines with super deals and train

Renat Akhtyamov:

(And if it's much simpler to do it:

take the price chart, draw the lines of the super trades and train

It won't work.) There must be a system in the trades, and there must be all trades, both successful and unsuccessful.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Uh-huh.)) About a month ago. Actually, the task is quite solvable.

Renat Akhtyamov:

or if it's much easier to do:

take the price chart, draw the lines of the super-trades and train

It's not my area of interest.

Alexander_K:

What's left to do? I don't understand...

If the process is as similar to the SB, and you can not make money on the SB (on the assurances of do-gooders), then what are we doing in the market?

It depends on what method on the course, some crap similar to SB to make money. The fleet of strategies is large. From silly and uncomfortable, to quite convincing and profitable.

Reason: