From theory to practice - page 343

And in general, the author has probably thought of all the ways out in terms of not getting his face in the mud, and has communicated under several nicknames beforehand. So dropping his nickname doesn't mean he's not here. And who is this mysterious wife))). A new one. It's like Santa Barbara all over again.

One daughter goes to university on minimum wages.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I see, you're all about the eternal and the infinite and the perfect).

Actually, in the general case, you wouldn't even have a way to distinguish a closed volume from an infinite one.

And you would probably prefer that we talk not about scientific theories, but about your fantasies.

ILNUR777:

And you would probably prefer that we talk about your fantasies rather than scientific theories.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as we're talking about yours). The scientific theories you propose to discuss everywhere are all long and well known. By the way, their purpose is to solve real problems).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The scientific theories you propose to discuss everywhere are all long and well known.

Your example suggests otherwise.

ILNUR777:
And in general, the author must have thought of all the ways out in terms of not sticking his face in the mud, and communicated under several nicknames beforehand. So dropping his nickname doesn't mean he's not here. And who is this mysterious wife))). A new one. It's like Santa Barbara all over again.

One of my daughters goes to university on minimum wages.

He's here. With us. (с)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He's here. With us. (с)

You sound like a dead man.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He's here. With us. (с)

Schrodinger?

===

I don't understand the benefits of a normal distribution in forex.

Can you explain something to me about this topic?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Schroedinger?

===

I don't understand the benefits of a normal distribution on the forex market.

Can you explain something to me about this topic?

I already explained it to one guy - he was in agony for half a year. And he disappeared into the fog without understanding anything.)

I can't do it all, and people don't get the hint.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I already explained it to one man - he was in agony for six months. And he disappeared into a fog without ever understanding anything).

I still can't, and people can't take a hint.)

OK. So there is no output.

I take it that's all this post is saying.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Okay. So there is no output.

I can show you the system test, and I have already shown it in some thread. But then again there will be yelling that the test is all bullshit. And I don't show the real thing.

Reason: