From theory to practice - page 630

Unicornis:

Gold is banned from circulation, ask for another old man).

converts, what's the problem?

;)

Alexander_K2:

Ultimately, in the limiting case of Erlang flows, I am dealing with equitic bars, with the time between ticks within these bars distributed exponentially.

What is the coefficient of this exponent? Or is the discrete geometric p 0.5 there?

Novaja:
What is the coefficient of that exponent? Or is the discrete geometric p 0.5 there?

Yes, at p=0.5 different Erlang flows look... from order 1 (pure exponent) to the last one.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
So what's the sum of the increments or the median? And the window is still the same 1440 minutes?

Answered in person.

Some things I can no longer post... Alas, the level of idiocy on the forum is such that I am forced to reconsider my promise to post the Grail or its component parts for all to see... It would be unfair to smart, hard-working people in their comparison to complete morons.

Novaja:
I have written to you in person, waiting for a reply))

:)) If in 3 months it will be the same as in the tests - I'll send you the Grail algorithm, as well as other most advanced treasure hunters.

I don't want to waste any more time on research. Only practice and cash in my purse can comfort me...

I don't think I'll be around much at all for the next three months... Only if by the New Year I don't have +300% to deposit, I'll start to make a nuisance of myself and the right and the wrong again.

For now, that's it.

The urge for excess gold in my pockets outweighs my academic interest.

Alexander_K2:

:)) If in 3 months it will be the same as in the tests - I'll send you the Grail algorithm, as well as other most advanced treasure hunters.

I don't want to waste any more time on research. Only practice and cash in my purse can comfort me...

I don't think I'll be around much at all for the next three months... Only if by the New Year I don't have +300% to deposit, I'll start to make a nuisance of myself and the right and the wrong again.

For now, that's it.

The urge for excess gold in my pockets outweighs my academic interest.

I'd leave a signal for the sake of clarity.

If a man's been gone a week, no one remembers,

almost...

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

would have left a signal for the sake of clarity.

here if a person is gone for a week, no one remembers,

almost...

;)

:)) I don't need publicity either.

I only needed one thing from this forum - the Grail.

I knew from the very beginning that I couldn't do that alone - I needed to communicate with smart people here.

And there are intelligent people, though they are lost against the background of 95% of morons.

The signal will be reopened in the evening - you know where to look. But please, look only from October of this year.

Alexander_K2:

:)) I didn't need fame.

I only needed one thing from this forum - the Grail.

I initially understood that I could not cope with that task alone - I needed to communicate with intelligent people here.

And there are smart people, though they are lost against the background of 95% of morons.

The signal will be reopened in the evening - you know where to look. But please - look only from October of this year.

Yeah, I've seen it and I've understood it.

ticks are evil.

but in light of the switch to M1, hope to see a grail or near

hopefully

and I have faith, of course.

and in general, according to some considerations...

time will tell.

Alexander_K2:

Well, on my tester the results are astonishing - around 100% per month. But, real is real - the results in the form of a state will certainly be presented.

Put up a screenshot from the tester

Alexander_K2:

:)) If in 3 months it's the same as on the tests - ...

The urge for excess gold in your pockets outweighs the academic interest.

I'm sure a cooked wallet will take your toes off. Careful with the wallets.

Reason: