From theory to practice - page 626

Alexander_K2:
Looking at Warlock and Rena's conversations, the "Predictions and Consequences..." thread comes to mind with Tantric, Strange, Articulus... Those were the days!

this book has been read

in the light of new developments.

Chapter 5, cool.

http://sun.tsu.ru/mminfo/2016/Dombrovski/book/toc.htm

Alexander_K2:

Yes, that's a book the big-eared secret should read. To raise his IQ, so to speak...

that's one side of the coin

and the other is...

let's say a beginner jumps on the board and starts grabbing money into his own balance from his own lock without realizing it, of course lowering equity

do you know what the price chart will look like in a while?

sorcerer already admitted today that the obvious is on the surface

ok, let's wait to see what he has to say, because his iq is really good...

Vizard_:

And do not forget to give my regards to Tantrik and Napoleon)))).

Don't touch Tantrik! If I remember correctly, about 5 years ago his chakras opened and he began to give predictions about where the price was going ... what happened next I do not know, but I've seen him on many forums before, now it is not visible at all ... Probably covered in chakra ))))

Igor Makanu:

Don't touch Tantrik! If I remember correctly, about 5 years ago his chakras opened and he began to give predictions about where the price was going ... what happened next I do not know, but I've seen him on many forums before, now it is not visible at all ... Probably covered in chakra ))))

Igor, the sorcerer screwed him, along with Strange

that's why I write them with a small letter

Vizard_:

Hilarious. This is my first Teacher)))

I think I even corresponded with him on ICQ, until he saw the truth, and then he rushed to the forums, and I decided that to my cockroaches in my head, I should not allow cockroaches with my chakra, just in case ))))

Igor Makanu:

I think I even corresponded with him on Facebook until he saw the truth, and then he rushed to the forums, and I decided that to my cockroaches in the head, should not allow cockroaches with chakra, you never know what ))))

Ishim is polite and naive

believed in indicators and stuff.

But you have to eat something...

he made the right decision - forex is not for him.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ishim is polite and naive

believed in indicators and stuff.

but you've got to eat for a living...

He made the right decision. Forex isn't for him.

I think he was running around as a podotr... You wouldn't know he was a janitor. I still remember the debate with him - it's been a year now.

Alexander_K2:

I think he was running around as a podotr... You wouldn't know he was a janitor. I still remember the debate with him - it's been a year now.

Podotr and mmoguchiy are one and the same person, but not Ishim.

Renat Akhtyamov:
podotr and moguchiy are the same person, but not Ishim

How about that!

Alexander_K2:

Well done!

mmoguchiy hangs out, but on a different forum

now he is more confident and calm, maybe in the profit

Ishim has emptied his last pamm account and does not appear anywhere else.

---

looked at what Mr. Dombrowski does with the resulting polynomial trend in the aforementioned chapter 5?

Reason: