From theory to practice - page 634

Alexander_K2:

You see, Rena - I don't want to waste my time looking in false directions. So far, all indications are that the FFT doesn't offer any advantages. Just read this forum.

What is needed is a Person, of broad Russian soul, who would show the state and the literature for it.

This would really be an impetus for serious, interesting research.

I'm still waiting for CheGevara with his entropy or Bass with autocorrelation or Automat with his phase portraits or Max with NS, for example, to do it.

I won't do it just for the sake of keeping an eye on the subject.

With such an indicator and I would say - FFT does not roll.

People just haven't seen the spectrum on a real spectrometer...

That's up to you.

Your strategy is to output maximum amplitude at +1 and at -1, the rest is noise, that's all ...

PS

Gone to write the right inductor

Alexander_K2:

We need a man of wide Russian soul, who would show the state and the literature for it.

I'm still waiting for CheGevara with his entropy or Bass with autocorrelation or Automat with his phase portraits or Max with NS, for example, to do it.

State in profile. Literature is the brains. True, it's not ACF or "tails".

secret:

State in profile. Literature is the brains. Really, it's not ACF or 'tails'.

Amen.

secret:

State in profile. Literature is the brains. True, it's not ACF and it's not 'tails'.

congratulations

Although it's the day off, I still have some unused tickets to the steam room. A season ticket for the week.

Alexander_K2:

You see, Rena - I don't want to waste time looking in false directions. So far, all indications are that the FFT doesn't offer any advantages. Just read this forum.

What is needed is a Person, of broad Russian soul, who would show the state and the literature for it.

This would really be an impetus for serious, interesting research.

I won't do it just for the sake of being in the limelight.

Literature is in physics institutes when you write an essay and attach a list of references to it. they do not attach a list of references to the grail ).

danminin:

Literature is in physics universities, when you write an essay and attach a list of references to it. They don't attach a list of references to the grail).

Why not?

Literature is not a specific TC, which has to be reached. It is a gift of hope for fools who having read it will get wise and at the same time they will learn to chop bribes. A man, having put out a list of literature, fulfils an important mission of educating children and morons.

Yes! But, not just a man is required, but a man with a straight. And in no other way.

Alexander_K2:

Why?

Literature is not a specific TC that has yet to be reached. It is a gift of hope for fools who, having read it, will become wiser and, at the same time, will learn to cut the dough off their shoulders. The person, having put out a list of literature, carries out an important mission on education of children and morons.

Yes! But, not just a man is required, but a man with a straight. There's no other way.

Alexander, the literature is too lazy to read unless there is a satisfactory state or signal

For example , I would listen carefully starting today.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander, you're too lazy to read the literature until you have a satisfactory steute or signal

For example, I ' d listen carefully from today onwards

What about Bass? He's got nothing but a coin he's been flipping for 50 years (I'm even scared - how old is he? probably - a grandpa in a pair of legwarmers). Some state from Quicksilver attached... Let him post his diploma, his MT stats and his literature. That's it.

Might or might not be the case...

I haven't checked, as I don't have a brain. If anything!

Reason: