From theory to practice - page 606

Natalja Romancheva:
Boy, did the price hurt you as a child? ;-)
Yeah, he's right. Only yesterday they were three, today they are five, and small.

Natalja Romancheva:
Boy, were you hurt when you were a kid or something? ;-)

:)))) Pattalom.

Natalja Romancheva:
Boy, did the price hurt you when you were a kid? ;-)

no

I just didn't get paid for a long time

because when I was a kid I was looking for the right direction to open a warrant

but I later realized there were no fish there.

i have been paid now, thanks for your contribution (i am sure) including!

;)

Natalja Romancheva:

1.8. The practical depth of history for plotting channel profiles is significant in time, so minute-scale quantisation can be used for these plots.

I fundamentally disagree with this point.

There is no Brownian motion model in the market, where particle collisions are infinitely frequent and time intervals are distributed according to an exponential law. In this case it is legitimate to use a uniform time scale.

In the market there is no uniform timescale - there are Erlang flows of different orders. But, many people do not understand this and never will. The result is ripped, empty pockets.

Alexander_K2:

There is no Brownian motion model in the market, where particle collisions are infinitely frequent and time intervals are distributed according to an exponential law. In this case it is legitimate to use a uniform time scale.

In the market there is no uniform timescale - there are Erlang flows of different orders. But, many people do not understand this and never will. The result is ripped, empty pockets.

Undoubtedly the best option is to use tick quantisation, as it is primary. But the computational power requirements are exorbitant in doing so.

For this reason alone, it is suggested to use a minimum timeframe that has a full set of built-in and quite efficient

tools for data processing. This is not the best solution, but it is a compromise.

Alexander_K2:

Have you mentioned wrong time in the terminal and on the charts again?@ Oleg avtomat seemed to have answered in detail, and then added to the charts ...

If the Erlangs do not add up, it's probably because of the calculus, it's not right either!

Alexander_K2:

There is no uniform time scale in the market - there are Erlang flows of different orders of magnitude. But, this doesn't get to many people and never will. The result is ripped, empty pockets.

Those to whom it reaches are not very different from those to whom it does not reach.

So what's the difference?

The way of taking quotes for statistical analysis is almost the Grail.

I've spent a lot of time on this...

The other conceptual components of the Grail are the dimensionality of the time window and the method of calculating process memory.

Although I sometimes, fatherlyly, murmur son of the village Bas (aka secret), but it's him who suggests here specific things to determine these parameters.

I'm not getting it right yet - especially the process memory parameter - but I think I'll figure it out eventually.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Those who get it in tatters and empty pockets are not much different from those who don't.

:))) An evening of humour

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Those who get it in tatters and empty pockets are not much different from those who don't.

So what's the difference?

Because I still have the best solution to the subject matter...

but the fish isn't there and never will be.