From theory to practice - page 1297

danminin:
Renat used to think that the grail was in the doll. That is why he hinted to everyone: "Look in the direction of understanding the dummy. there is the grail there ;)".

Now Renat thinks the grail is in the cup, so he hints to everyone: "Look in the direction of learning how the cup works."

Renat himself hasn't found the grail yet, but he thinks it's there, so he's afraid to say too much.

the doll is a market, and it's made very simple

There is nothing in the glass and you cannot see it there, or rather not in time, I checked

because the stock market is a rip-off:

But all of them constantly (2 times a day, at least, hit the spread, and waiting for the loss is impossible)

clearing in simple words - set-off of opposite obligations, or in our words - forced closing and creation of a new position, spread over the spread.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Rena, please answer the question:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

From Theory to Practice

Alexander_K, 2019.06.06 07:21

Rena, sorry, but, I don't understand either - why are you showing graphical reports here, if you are not going to open a trading signal, or PAMM account, or thoroughly decipher formulasE. Why all of this? I'm lost in my head ...

Well, okay, you have the Grail, but those who suffer have to keep waving the hoe, I understand it correctly?

The usual bluster?

Alexander_K:

Rena, please answer the question:

Well, okay, you have the Grail, but those who suffer must keep swinging the pickaxe, am I correct in my understanding?

The usual bluster?

You can't make money in the market for everyone. If you want to make money, you have to think for yourself and look for what you are advised to do. It will not be handed to you on a silver platter.

The report was a response to a previous post about the failure of my advice.

It is possible to make money.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You can't make money in the market for everyone. If you want to make money, you also have to think for yourself and look for what you are advised to do. It won't happen on a silver platter.

Accepted.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It is not possible to make money in the market for everyone. If you want to make money, you also have to think for yourself and look for what you are advised to do. It won't happen on a silver platter.

So you understand that this forum is not a schoolboy, but you show people a balance chart and call it a confirmation of your words). Aren't you afraid that soon you will turn into Nekola the Joker and people will laugh at you?)

Макс:
So you understand that this forum is not for schoolboys, but you show balance charts to people and call it a confirmation of your words)? Aren't you afraid that soon you will turn into Nekola the Joker and people will laugh at you?)

There willbe no signal

I can do it for the indicator, but later, let's have a laugh at it together, even so - let's have a laugh at indicator-based TS ;)

Макс:
So you understand that there are not schoolboys on this forum, but you show people a balance chart and call it a confirmation of your words). Aren't you afraid that you will soon turn into Nekola the Joker and people will laugh at you?)

"There are only two people on this forum who understand the market - one is me and the other is also me" (C) Rena-Chegevara.

Renat Akhtyamov:
They do not get a signal.
PAMM, flapper?)
Show us fools how to trade on the grail. :)
Hide trades and any other indicators, just leave equity and drawdowns.

Renat, in 2014 I thought I had found the grail. Since then I stopped communicating on the internet and only went to my personal alp account. I was afraid that evil hackers would steal it when they saw the profitability of my pamm-account)) or I would let it slip by accident. I must say that I really earned on that system, and quite a lot, I had a little more than 600K $ in management... before the sinking.
The system was specific in that trades had to be opened at market opening on Monday. I had a test drive for alps when I opened 100-150 lots from market openings at some aundz)). You may guess what the problems were. Because of them I often deviated from the clear rules and entered/exited the wrong places. Worked... My account was growing. Then it went down.
Decided to run new tests to see what went wrong. And I got a little fucked up))). If I had traded strictly by the rules, by which the system used to give a profit in the past, I would have lost it a long time ago. I.e. all the profit was pure chance. By the way, this system has been losing for the last few years too.
If someone has a grail, or at least a very profitable system, either he has a pamm for raising mo (pammers raise it) or they trade on their own and do not make noise about it.

Andrey Dik:

"There are only two people on this forum who understand the market - one is me and the other is also me" (C) Rena-Chegevar.

+++)))

Andrey Dik:

"There are only two people on this forum who understand the market - one is me and the other is also me" (C) Rena-Chegevara.

Wrong. Chegivara spells it this way - "There are only two people on this forum who understand the market - one is me and the other is also me" (C) Rena-Chegevara.

Reason: