From theory to practice - page 610

Alexander_K2:

Asaulenk's post brought up this idea... What if there is only one pattern in the market? then it would be foolish to ignore the developments of other traders and say: "everything sucks! I want to find something new of my own".

Alexander_K2:

I'm tired of explaining - I need the trend/float parameter. And only one person here - Bas (God grant him good countryside health and happiness) - writes sensible things on this subject. All the rest is rubbish.

Couple of MAs combined with a local minimum/maximum solves this problem in 5 minutes.)) And talk and oohs and ahhs for a week).

danminin:

Asaulenk's post brought up this idea... What if there is only one pattern in the market? Then it would be foolish to ignore the developments of other traders and say: "everything sucks! I want to find something new of my own".

Asaulenka's posts are blurred and vague... And Bas's posts are clumsy and straightforward in a peasant way. Full, so to speak, of hard wisdom.

But, both are trading in a channel from the support/resistance lines - it's hard to think of a better one.

Here's the background to the market, don't be silly.

First, pay attention:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From theory to practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2018.09.23 23:42

oooooooo

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i would love to give you a few tips on how to trade with EAs.

I've been slamming the bitcoin strategy for 2 days now...

I've got the market freaking out, the cotier's twitching in anger - with the mouse, it's like his nerves are gone, 100%

i even wanted to show a video of the screen

if he lost the game (about Market), be honest, i'll pass, but no ;))))))

i didn't ask him to play against my game, but he did just that

and here it is, stratagems, fresh from the bench, tested on all gadgets of the market ))))

so what - they want to apply the stats from the market?

come on ...

second the video is in real time, i just took it

Alexander_K2:

I need a trend/float parameter

Do you have the understanding that such a parameter, once found, represents an earning strategy in itself and needs no other research?

Alexander_K2:

I'm tired of explaining - I need the trend/float parameter. And only one person here - Bas (God grant him good countryside health and happiness) - writes sensible things on this subject. All the rest is rubbish.

Does a trend continue or does a flat continue?
It does not mean that they will continue to trend.
and "now" isn't now at all.) it means "there was a trend during the last period".

You may also visually check the trend/flyback on the chart.

danminin:

Does a trend continue? Or does a flat continue?
It does not mean that they will continue trending.
And "now" is not "now" at all.) it means that "over the last certain period there was a trend".

You may also visually check the trend/flyback on the chart.

As you know, the most important thing is to trade profitably, to win drawdowns and losses, which are sure to be driven from the second end of the line and will not stop in the face of a weak strategy. they will hit exactly at the weak point. there should be no weak points, not a single one!

If this issue is resolved, then and only then will there be happiness.

for example a stop loss is the weakest point.... if necessary, it will be triggered until the deposit runs out. That's the point of view to look for all the weaknesses

forex is a game, a game for money. you have to win.

there is no other way

Renat Akhtyamov:

is that my solution to the branch's topic is still the best.

but the fish aren't there and never will be.

what do you mould the red and blue one out of? i have a 6 times smaller difference between them.

fish

Unicornis:

What do you mould the red and blue one out of? I've got six times the difference between them.

I have a midline on the trend line... From it, the increments.

but that's just for fun.

not really the best for practical purposes.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have a middle line on the trend line... from it

but that's just for fun

for practical use is not climatic

but it's beautiful )

Reason: