From theory to practice - page 600

Олег avtomat:

- Can you tell me, please, where do I go from here?
- That depends a lot on where you want to go," the Cat replied.
- 'I almost don't care,' began Alice.
- 'Then it doesn't matter where you go,' said the Cat.
- As long as it's somewhere," Alice explained.
- Don't worry, you'll get somewhere," said the Cat.
If you don't stop halfway, of course.

Л. Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Oleg, we need you.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Oleg, we need you.

Time as an ambiguous function of coordinates :

Олег avtomat:

Time as an ambiguous function of coordinates :

No offence, but it's probably time to change your nickname toOlegPictures

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No offense, but it's probably time to change your nickname toOlegPictures.

that's all you saw wasPictures...

However, it really is easier for me to draw a picture than to explain to an inexperienced person what is in it.

Олег avtomat:

You've only seenPictures...

However, it is indeed easier for me to draw a picture than to explain to an inexperienced person what is in it.

I've already asked a question, but I still haven't got an answer: "When will there be practice, because there's already 600 pages of theory?"

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I've already asked the question, but I haven't received an answer: "When will there be practice, because there are already 600 pages of theory?

That's not a question you should address to me. You must be confused and have forgotten who is leading "from theory to practice" here.

Олег avtomat:

This question is not addressed to me. You seem to be confused and have forgotten who the presenter of "from theory to practice" is.

There's a lot of presenters, pictures all over the place, but no practice, and this is the 600th page.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's a lot of presenters, pictures all over the place, but no practice, and this is page 600

I have my own practice.

What kind of practice are you looking for?

Олег avtomat:

I have my own practice.

What kind of practice do you expect?

Well, screenshots of trades and descriptions of them, and what are they based on?

You can make pictures with formulas for another 150 years, you can reach 100500 pages of reasoning, and you don't know what the real market is.

P.S. I see that there is an active discussion of increment, but it is not clear where and what they want to increment.

Reason: