F - page 89

Олег avtomat:
That's all right... Here, let's go with the opening ;))
Okay. I'm worried, you know.

new-rena:
okay. i'm worried, you know.

Yes... I didn't wait in January for the planned move... didn't get it...

And when February came around, the deposit doubled in the first four days of February -- I removed the restrictions ;)

The "tractor F" experiment will run until the end of February.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/avtomat

Objective: To squeeze everything possible out of the TC ;))
Торговые сигналы трейдера avtomat - Социальный трейдинг для MetaTrader
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы трейдера avtomat - Социальный трейдинг для MetaTrader

In February, however, I will release a "tractor R" -- Real signal into the field.

Congratulations. You survived the Kiwi debacle. You've been holding it for a month. Will you hold your current losses as well? The deposit might not be enough. It's all risky, even though the exorbitant Sharpe Ratio says otherwise. Why'd you clear your profile?

I wish you good luck. At least you have been working on your strategy for years, and only after that you share your signals.

Олег avtomat:
In February, I'm going to put out a "tractor R" -- a real signal.

Oleg. Have you seen the equity? All this says one thing - as it was two years ago, it's still the same.

Didn't Einstein talk about you? "It's madness to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results."

That's all right. I'll polish it up during February.

Artyom Trishkin:

Oleg. Have you seen the equity? All this says one thing - as it was two years ago, it's still the same.

Didn't Einstein talk about you? "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Well, at least it confirms my suspicions of what I said earlier: PR one, calculating that the contest "battle" will shoot out - two.

Other explanations for the "insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results at the same time" I do not see. This trade is not designed for your own blood deposit...

Joo Zepper:

Well, at least it confirms my suspicions I mentioned earlier: PR one, the expectation that the contest "battle" will go off - two.

I see no other explanation for the "insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". This trading is not designed for one's own blood deposit...

There are many more different epithets and definitions to choose from --- what a pearl you picked up... you're a poet ;)))

we could even have a competition in this direction

Олег avtomat:

there's many, many more different epithets and definitions you could use-- you're such a prick... you're quite the poet ;)))

we could even have a competition along these lines

Oleg, it's nice to have so many fans, isn't it? Too bad it's only men, no ladies))
Reason: