From theory to practice - page 244

bas:

By the way, I recommended the same thing to Alexander about 100 pages ago ))))

Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose.

It's just that I have this thread in my favorites and I try to read it consistently. It makes me dumbfounded!!! When you get 40-50 PAGES of new stuff in a couple of days!

Reading this thread is like pouring gold from cubic meters of empty sand, in a place where there is no guarantee that there is any grain at all.

243 pages of posts - that's a way to hide any idea...

Serge:

Yes, there is nothing new here) a huge number of pages arise from the extraordinary boasting of the author of this bike)

Alexander_K2:

Exactly. Absolutely correct way of thinking.

Sorry to barge in, Alexander, I finally get it, all your tips, including this one

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/228822/page7#comment_6823210

Time is the main thing you cannot ignore, you cannot do without it. It turns out that at every stage of construction of time interval for the process in question we can see those sub-waves, in the big wave that I wrote earlier and that I had been sitting in my head so painfully. This phenomenon belongs to the category of market fractality, and time is the main and most important component of this process.

By changing the limit of time, i.e. by expanding space we change only in scale, but the nature, the essence of the phenomenon remains unchanged, I grabbed your "bacillus"!

ЗигЗаги Пастухов
ЗигЗаги Пастухов
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемое собрание...

Serge:

Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose.

It's just that I have this thread in my favorites and I'm trying to read it consistently. It's making me dumbfounded!!! When you get 40-50 pages of new stuff in a couple of days!

Reading this thread is like pouring gold from cubic meters of empty sand, in a place where there is no guarantee that there is any grain at all.

243 pages of posts - so you can hide any idea...

The main plot of the story is here -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/225829/page9

I wrote there on purpose, so that Alexey immediately started the most powerful analysis of the market in terms of the solution of diffusion equations.

There is and can be nothing else on the market. I ask all traders - to give up all other models from loosened hands and join me in the Grail race. In a race, so to speak.

Кластерные методы прогноза рынка.
Кластерные методы прогноза рынка.
  • www.mql5.com
Господа! Давайте на этой ветке обсудим (перспективные на мой взгляд) кластерные подходы к прогнозу рынка...

The problem with the vast majority of people here is that they are trying to market an area of knowledge in which they are well versed.

Physicists are a special caste ) they are especially funny to watch ))

Novaja:

Sorry to barge in, Alexander, I finally get it, all your tips, including this one

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/228822/page7#comment_6823210

Time is the main thing which cannot be ignored, there is no way to do without it. It turns out that at every stage of construction of time interval for the process in question we can see those sub-waves, in the big wave that I wrote earlier and that I had been sitting in my head so painfully. This phenomenon belongs to the category of market fractality, and time is the main and most important component of this process.

Changing the time limit, i.e. expanding the space we change only in scale, but the nature, the essence of the phenomenon remains unchanged, I captured your "bacillus"!

Hence, the nature of any "living" process cannot be accidental, and all processes derived from that nature are not accidental. It follows, my good ones, that the market is a non-random process.

Novaja:

Consequently, the nature of any "living" process cannot be random, and all processes derived from this nature are not random. It follows, my good ones, that the market is a non-random process.

Hooray!!! Now - grab that non-randomness in the form of "heavy" tails and put it in your pockets. No - in bags, because there are not enough pockets :))

Novaja:

Consequently, the nature of any "living" process cannot be random, and all processes derived from this nature are not random. It follows, my good ones, that the market is a non-random process.

It follows that randomness is a measure of our ignorance) the less a researcher knows about the market, the more random the market will be for that particular researcher.

Alexander_K2:

Hooray!!! Now - grab that non-randomness in the form of 'heavy' tails and put them in your pockets. No - in bags, for there won't be enough pockets :))

dough in your socks, in your pants, in your shoes... take it in bitcoins and I'll take it in rubles

bas:

It follows that randomness is a measure of our ignorance.) The less a researcher knows about the market, the more random the market will be for that particular researcher.

Your statement can also be applied to a larger scale)). Yes, exactly, to see the harmony where everyone sees chaos. To be inside that structure and to see that the "big" can be in the "small" and the "small" in the "big". The film Interstellar comes to mind, if anyone has seen it.