How to start forex trading? - page 4

uncle gober:
Is it like MyFxBook Autotrade ?I also prefer to trade with my own skills in analyzing market. Although i have not be able to make good analysis, but it doesn't mean that i stop here. Even, it makes me be more motivated to improve my skills

facilities like Zulutrade , where we pick up signals from a professional trader without doing anlisis own. yes, I agree with you. although I have not been able to make its own analysis as well. But I am quite satisfied with the analysis that I did.

to start trading we need a learn in demo account first, with a demo account that will allow us to better understand the forex trading, after that, we could try to trade using a real account with small capital used to train the psychology of trading. In forex trading, the psychology is important for us to be successful in forex trading

Definitely start with a demo account and pull together reliable resources on learning Forex, this initial step may seem daunting given the sheer amount of ways you can go about this initial step but above me is well documented learning materials from where you can begin your journey. If you have time, don't be afraid to take it otherwise you may become too overwhelmed.

Demo accounts will help us to be able to start trading well, so we will be able to succeed in forex. For that, try to make good use demo account to learn forex trading with a better understanding

Forex is a good business and we can make good income in it. If we can do Forex in a proper way then it is very useful to make good money.

gaban:
to start trading we need a learn in demo account first, with a demo account that will allow us to better understand the forex trading, after that, we could try to trade using a real account with small capital used to train the psychology of trading. In forex trading, the psychology is important for us to be successful in forex trading

It's highly recommended for new traders to train their trading skills in demo account. Try to understand about forex trading and how it works, dig some trading strategies and improve your knowledge about forex itself...

Basically there are no special requirement to trade forex . You simply need the right information and education. The financial world changes constantly and with it does the rules of Forex trading. You have to be willing to stay up to date, keep learning, and continuously testing your knowledge. Keep an open mind as a trader all the time to make profits consistently.
You can read more here: Understanding forex strategies: How do I trade forex? to what to do to succeed as traders(newbies)

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

You should start with demo account first and then learn the basics of forex. leraning is very good to make good money.

yes of course, a demo account will help us to understand the basics of trading. By using the demo account then we will be able to learn to know how to trade. so that we can start trading with good

Reason: