[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 23

Anderwill >> :

>> is that it?! I'm not fluent in these terms, can you elaborate on what these two functions are aimed at?

To be honest I don't know myself, the function is not mine, but the essence is the following, if the history shows a profitable deal, the lot increases by N (there is a formula there) if it is negative, it decreases by K times more detailed I can't tell

sanyooooook >> :

... to be honest I don't know myself, the function is not mine, but the bottom line is: if the history shows a profitable deal, the lot increases by N (there is a formula there) if it is negative, it decreases by K times, I can't give you more info

Noticed a little glitch... The default setting is 0.1 lot manually. I enter 1 lot and test, but the amount of profit does not increase... It should not be that way. It seems that 0.1 to 0.5 or 1, 2, etc. does not change... testing schedule remains the same and at the same level of profit amount...

Anderwill >> :

Noticed a little glitch... The default setting is 0.1 lot manually. I enter 1 lot and test, but the amount of profit does not increase... It should not be that way. It seems that 0.1 to 0.5 or 1, 2, etc. does not change... Testing schedule stays the same and at the same level of profit amount...

I may not remove this function, but I usually test EAs with zero parameters of this function. As for writing an EA with lot increase after 1000, send me the technical ask, but... I will have to pay for it.

sanyooooook >> :

Maybe I don't delete this function, but I usually test EAs with zero parameters of this function. As for writing an EA with increasing lot after 1000, send me the technical task, but... But I'll have to pay for it.

But I enter 1 lot instead of 0.1 and the chart and profit do not change... The messages show that 0.10 lot is involved in the order and not 1 lot which I have entered. Is it possible to fix it, so lots would be correctly displayed in the order? Or it is because the direct code in MetaTrader is not involved, but only the compiled *.ex4?

Anderwill >> :

But I enter 1 lot instead of 0.1 in the test for example and the graph with the profit does not change...

It means the lot is not increased by N times, but by the number N and so on. I'm telling you I haven't tried to understand this function and how it works.

sanyooooook >> :

it means the lot is not increased by N times, but by the number N, etc. I'm telling you I didn't try to understand this function and how it works.

but this is important... I need to change the number of lots after testing... By the way, manually changing values of Ishimoku parameters changes...

Anderwill >> :

but this is important... I need to change the number of lots after testing... By the way, manually changing values of Ishimoku parameters...

then just change the Lots parameter, and the parameters

MaximumRisk = 0;

DecreaseFactor = 0;

sanyooooook >> :

Just change the Lots parameter, and the parameters

MaximumRisk = 0;

DecreaseFactor = 0;

This is what I'm doing... it doesn't work... The chart in the tester still shows 0.10 lot

Anderwill >> :

That's what I'm doing... it's not working... still the chart on the tester shows a lot of 0.10

it's weird. I'm fine.

sanyooooook >> :

i feel weird.

Ie you change the number of lots in the tester (EA properties) and it changes and the chart more precisely in the "results" shows the volume of the order you set? not 0.10?

Reason: