From theory to practice - page 1653

Макс:
What's stopping you from trading your own, constant volatility? - Equity trading.
You write a robot that will draw a Count Dookie type equity, trade it in sweat. Every change is equal, all the time.

go fuck yourself. defender of the fallen DTs.

A lifelong stigma

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

go to... defender of the stinking dc's.

branded for life.

You really have a bobo head.

And it really is branded for life)))

Макс:

You really have a bobo head.

And that's really a lifelong stigma.)

you soulless bodysuckers have your own topic and you can all hang out there

i never came to you for advice

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You poor souls and bodies have your own thread.

I've never come to you for advice.

Don't even think about it. What would it be like to secretly read the theme and draw the truth?

My advice can only help a man of character, and not such a touchy camper like you)).

Макс:

Don't even get your hopes up. What would it take to read a thread in secret and draw out the truth?

My advice can only help a man of character, not a touchy-feely camper like you))

Shut your mouth already, you wretch.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Don't keep it to yourself, let it out. I understand everything, Maximka. I've dealt with people like you many times in my life. It's true, they've always been women who resent me, but I'll listen to you too.

Макс:
What stops you from trading your own, constant volatility? - Equity trading.
You write a robot that will draw equity like Count Dookie, trade it in sweat. Every change is equal, all the time.
Do you do weather forecasting?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Do you do weather forecasting?

No. Why?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The market's got a nerve. You should take a vacation. Go to the countryside. Get some fresh air.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market's got a nerve, hasn't it? You should get some rest. Go to the countryside. Get some fresh air.

Another teacher)) get a haircut, scarecrow.
Reason: