From theory to practice - page 1654

Renat Akhtyamov:

They won't let you make any money anyway, the devils.

;)

that even such a talent as Renat could not beat the market with his grail?)

Didn't you just the day before yesterday show an excellent 100% reliable straight?

Макс:

Don't hold it in, just talk it out. I understand everything, Maximka. I've talked to people like you many times in my life. It's true that they were always women who resented me, but I'll listen to you, too.

I think it's more you resenting women than they resenting you. I'm telling you, that's for another topic, dummy. I don't give a shit about your problems. brand yourself in the middle of your heel and write that the entrance to your heart is through the backyard.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I think it's more you resenting women than they resenting you. I'm telling you, that's for another topic, jackass. I don't give a shit about your problems.

Judging by the way you're writing, you've finally got it out. Well, now go lie down and rest.

Martin Cheguevara:

that even a talent like Renat couldn't beat the market with his grail?)

Didn't you just the day before yesterday show an excellent 100% reliable state?

It was about arbitrage.

and my creation continues to work...

Макс:

Judging by the way you're writing, you've finally got it out. Well, now go lie down, get some rest.

Shut up? Good for you, don't open your yawner, it doesn't make the world a better place.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
brand yourself in the middle of the heel and write that the entrance to your heart is through the backyard

Olga, you wanted to tell me the autobiography before the New Year)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Beautiful! Now the markets are definitely finished)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

the arbitration was written about

Ahh ... Sorry about that) Well done - chilled!) It's going well - God grant that it keeps going that way!)

Vizard_:

Olga, you wanted to tell the autobiography before the new year)))

Honey, it was a gift...

The statistical advantage of the deals decides.

Reason: