From theory to practice - page 1460

aleger:
Don't be "jealous", I quit smoking before you were born.
What, your pension's not enough for cigarettes?

vladevgeniy:

There's nothing easier than quitting smoking. I've done it myself a thousand times. ))))

Mark Twain

It depends. At some point (when I was a kid) I got bored of smoking "one last time" and decided to beat the crap out of myself

I decided to do what they call "wedge it". I secluded myself in a secluded place with a pack of Belomor and thoroughly drugged myself.

The aversion to smoking was on the highest level - definitively and irrevocably!

aleger:

At some point (when I was a kid) I got bored of smoking "one last time" and decided to beat the crap out of myself

and I decided to do what's called "the wedge." I secluded myself in a secluded place with a pack of Belomor and thoroughly drugged myself.

The aversion to smoking was on the highest level - definitively and irrevocably!

Not a bad method. I'll give it a try.

Renat Akhtyamov:
not a bad method. I have to try it.

I don't know - will it work? I had to, starting at some point, "stimulate" myself

by lengthening another cigarette, and then I had to make myself vomit...

aleger:

At some point (when I was a kid) I got bored of smoking "one last time" and decided to beat the crap out of myself

and I decided to do the "wedge thing". I secluded myself in a secluded place with a pack of Belomor and thoroughly drugged myself .

What if you die?

aleger:
This "potential drainer" runs break-even every day for those who have already built it!

Sergei Nikitin, re-login! )

multiplicator:
What if you die?
We'll all be "out there".

multiplicator:
What if you die?

To die you also have to try very hard to develop an aversion to life, it is also not easy and you should have a very great desire (incentive) to do this )).

The body will resist it very strongly in this case, more than craving for habits ))))

Speaking of which, the topic has turned into a flood. Have you tried all the methods? Convinced of the futility of methods?

No practice in sight (

Maybe the author will change his mind on a business trip and decide to quit forex.

Piss off, 2 years of searching for patterns and not a single one, what a complicatedmarket forex is!

Renat Akhtyamov:
not a bad method. you have to try it

It won't help if you don't want it.

You can always get poisoned)))

Personally I quit smoking by convincing myself that withdrawal is a result of a disease for which there is no cure.

After a week I forgot that I ever smoked cigarettes. I took withdrawal pains as a natural consequence of the disease.

It took me a year to kick the habit.

Now I'm kind of immune to nicotine. I don't get addicted to it.

But if you use a third party remedy, sooner or later you'll probably smoke 90% of the time... You'll always think you quit or have quit smoking and it's this thought that will make you crave cigarettes more than nicotine))))

try to use substitution.

Reason: