[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 145

IgorM:

if the secret is to flip charts, then you need to trade with this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9093

and adjust the colour scheme so that the chart bars are not visible, only the indicator,

but doubts how much it will help :)

Yes! First we need to determine the trend! Then the drawdown! (trade towards the trend)

Tantrik:

It was a joke on treasure hunters to keep them optimistic! (what if he does, Larry Williams was buying sp500 on Wednesdays!!!) (the index is from Saho, you can plist 26,000 instr. yourself)(I do not like it when people come at me... I hope he was sleepwalking :)))! good luck North!

and i didn't come down on him... just in our backyard, if you say do it, do it.

It's all open and straightforward here, if you say it on Saturday, say it, and if you don't, don't say it at all. your "wagging your tail" is incomprehensible.

Tan Good luck!

Who has plans for the week?

I personally consider selling to 1.40-1.3950

sever31:

and I wasn't being facetious... it's just that in our yard, if you say do it, do it.

Everything here is open and straightforward, if you say it on Saturday, say it, and if you don't do it, you better not say it at all. your 'wagging your tail' is not understandable.

Tang Good luck!

that's what i said i wanted - trade on the trend, and what not to seem once every 3 hours watch. (actually had to do it on a business trip)

Tantrik:

that's what i said i wanted - trade on the trend, and what not to look at once every 3 hours. (actually had to do it on a business trip)

yes, yes, and that advice was delayed until saturday.

whatever... I've got what I've got, that's all I need.

sever31:

Yes, yes, and that advice was delayed until Saturday.

Oh, whatever... I've got what I've got, I don't need any more.

i don't know.... it worked for me.

andreika:

What a strange chart you have. What is the DC?

Find 10 differences)

andreika:

My forecast has not changed but delayed: first up -- then down....

Well, up and down to approximately what? Just up to 1,437.

By the way, where is Margaret? What does she have to say?

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%20Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=EET&per=1h&sub=Save

No comment.

Reason: