What to do with the grail? - page 12

I was recently given an e-cigarette (for my birthday). Old age is just around the corner. Everything is becoming an imitation.

Rubber woman, non-alcoholic beer, demo account. What else do you need to face old age? ©

Now there's an e-cigarette. Eh, eh...

Svinozavr:

I was recently given an e-cigarette (for my birthday). Old age is just around the corner. Everything becomes an imitation.

Rubber woman, non-alcoholic beer, demo account. What else do you need to face old age? ©

Now there's an e-cigarette. Eh, eh...

to whom it may concern.

ZS: See your old age on the demo, not enough dough for the real thing?

sanyooooook:

Who wants what.

See your old age on the demo, not enough dough for the real thing?

ZS: Rearranged the words, read from right to left, tried to figure out the acrostic, but I still don't understand the meaning...

I'm going to measure glitches on demo for the sake of art, though, aren't I?

Svinozavr:

ZS: Rearranged the words, read from right to left, tried to fit the acrostic, but I still don't get the meaning...

But am I going to measure glitches on the demo "for the sake of art"?

Don't look for meaning where there's none.

SZS: By the way, e-cigarettes? completely satisfy the need for nicotine? But still I think it can't completely replace a cigarette. When I smoked, I was attracted by the process of smoking, the smell of tobacco, and the feeling of satisfaction after smoking, it was especially pleasant to smoke after a meal, it was like finishing a meal. Without smoking after a meal there was an emptiness. By the way, this moment is very difficult to overcome when you stop smoking.

I don't want to interfere in your highly intelligent and hyperfluous argument))), but: Is there a bank (broker) in which such trading is possible without a pile of equipment like the high-frequency ones?

sanyooooook:

Don't look for the point where it isn't there.

SZS: By the way, what about e-cigarettes? Will they fully satisfy your nicotine needs? But I don't think it can completely replace a cigarette. When I smoked, I was attracted by the process of smoking, the smell of tobacco, and a feeling of satisfaction after smoking, it was especially pleasant to smoke after a meal, it was like the completion of a meal. Without smoking after a meal there was an emptiness. By the way, this moment is very difficult to overcome when quitting smoking.

It's something like a scanner through clothes or safe steroids or "Abramovich shared a new way of making money online, $200 a day")))

NTH, forget it. That's point #6. Look it up in the history of the forum.

You want an argument, post testing with a constant 0.1 lot. Cos you've probably got lots under a thousand there by the end of the trade, haven't you?

NTH:

I don't want to interfere in your highly intelligent and hyperfluous argument))), but: Is there a bank (broker) where such trading is possible without a lot of equipment like the high-frequency ones?

i'm also looking for a broker with a small spread (less than 2 pips) that allows scalping.

ZS: and not necessarily under MT4 or MT5

sanyooooook, if you know C# or Java and get to grips with the API, you've got no problem.

sanyooooook:

Don't look for meaning where there's none.

))) Yes... I haven't been looking for it - meaning - for a long time now, even where it might be there... So no stress.

ZS: By the way, the e-cigarette? completely satisfy the need for nicotine? But still I think it can't completely replace a cigarette. When I smoked, I was attracted by the process of smoking, the smell of tobacco, and a sense of satisfaction after smoking, it was particularly pleasant to smoke after a meal, it was like the completion of a meal. Without smoking after a meal there was an emptiness. By the way, this moment is very difficult to overcome when you stop smoking.

Better than you'd expect. Anyway, got half as many smokes right away. The ES smoke is there (vapour in reality), you hold something in your hands and teeth, nicotine is present. You get high. Most importantly, there's none of the most harmful - tar.

So that's fine. I have to recharge it a lot, though. But, as I don't go out much, it's not a problem. Plugged in a USB whistle charger, and the whole thing. In fact, if not a pause for recharging, the "live" cigarettes would smoke even less.

Ha! Should I get a second one?

Reason: