From theory to practice - page 1289

Alexander_K:

All right, guys. Good luck, everyone! I'll be temporarily absent from the forum for the time being. I'll be back at the end of the week with a report. I won't open the signal yet - I'm afraid.

May the Grail never leave us!!!

That's all - disappear.

2All: Good evening everybody. A long thought where (seem to branch to help those who earned - wiped), eventually decided here - for information: To the question of 95% of those who pour :-) -like there are fewer of us - Hooray! :-),

no - not 95% less. Here is information from an English broker - I don't write the name so as not to advertise it:

"CFDs are complex instruments and have a high risk of rapidly losing money due to leverage. 74% of investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this broker. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to risk losing your money."

Roman Shiredchenko:

2All: Gentlemen - good day to all. I've been pondering for a long time where (it looks like the branch on helping those who have earned - wiped), eventually decided here - for information: to the question of 95% of those pouring :-) -like there are fewer of us - Hooray! :-),

no - not 95% less. Here is information from an English broker - I don't write the name so as not to advertise it:

"CFDs are complex instruments and have a high risk of rapidly losing money due to leverage. 74% of investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this broker. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to risk losing your money."

Very interesting. Especially since there is no leverage in CFDs).

Roman Shiredchenko:

2All: Gentlemen - good day to all. I've been pondering for a long time where (it looks like the branch on helping those who have earned - wiped), eventually decided here - for information: to the question of 95% of those pouring :-) -like there are fewer of us - Hooray! :-),

it's just that forex added CFDs on stocks. and stocks are 10 times more volatile than currency pairs.
and traders, out of habit, started to trade cfd with the same leverage that they used to trade currencies.
As a result, most of them are losing.

The regulator decided to oblige brokers to write such inscriptions at the bottom of their websites.

The regulator decided to force brokers to put it at the bottom of their websites.

khorosh:

I'm going to throw some wood on the fire). I wrote earlier in this thread that it is better to look for a "grail" with trend inputs. In confirmation of this I am pasting test results (01.06.2018-01.06.2019) of the Expert Advisor, which I am dealing with at the moment. The TS incorporated in it is somewhat the antipode of the TS, which is considered here top starter. Because the direction of entry is not in the direction of return to the average, but in the direction of the average trend.

That's what I understand, theory and practice!

multiplicator:
they just added CFDs on shares to forex. And shares are 10 times more volatile than currency pairs.
And traders, out of habit, started to trade CFDs with the same leverage that they had traded currencies.
As a result, most of them are losing.

The regulator decided to oblige brokers to write such inscriptions at the bottom of their websites.

The regulator decided to force brokers to put it at the bottom of their websites.

Ahhhh, now I see. They also made the maximum leverage 1:30 - it's kind of under the regulator...

To get rid of the regulator and do for example 1:400 - you have to fulfil three conditions:

Roman Shiredchenko:

no - not 95% less. Here is the information from an English broker - I don't write the name so as not to advertise it:

I checked this data, on the LCI contest and in one publicly available tester where there are stats playing, everywhere the result was about the same about 90-97% pouring in. Of those who survived, there probably won't be anyone left within a few years.

Vitali Kadel:
Now that's theory and practice!
It's a tester.

Roman Shiredchenko:

2All: Gentlemen - good day to all. I've been pondering for a long time where (it looks like the branch about helping those who earned - wiped out), eventually decided here - for information: to the question of 95% of those pouring :-) -like there are fewer of us - Hooray! :-),

"CFDs are complex instruments and have a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. 74% of investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this broker. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to risk losing your money."

So what's new here?

khorosh:

I'm going to throw some wood on the fire). I wrote earlier in this thread that it is better to look for a "grail" with trend inputs. In confirmation of this I am pasting test results (01.06.2018-01.06.2019) of the Expert Advisor, which I am dealing with at the moment. The TS incorporated in it is somewhat the antipode of the TS, which is considered here top starter. As the direction of entry is not in the direction of the return to the average, but in the direction of the average in the trend.

firewood, let's have a fire of inquisition ;)

the idea of catching the reversals, a little different from the torment of akakia, 100% in +, negative from some other ideas:

littlegrail_

P.S. The purpose of this experiment is to criticise something/someone (Akakia) you have to do a similar one yourself.

Unicornis:

P.S. The purpose of this experiment - to criticise something/someone, you have to do the same thing yourself.

The chart is good, if you have stoplosses too, then it's a real grail!

what about the chart topper? is he still alive? yesterday morning he was looking at the eu, then i looked at it in the afternoon and it went straight up.... him? )))

Reason: