From theory to practice - page 584

But somehow a strategy without stops is a bit alarming. You have to think about how to control the losses.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Spread 2 on a five-digit spread? Why not -2. Down to earth please...

Natalja Romancheva:
Get down on the ground please...

Wrong, you have to get out from under the ground.

I don't know...

I've only had one trade today:

+20 pips on real, NDD account.

Profit $377, average profit $23, maximum drawdown $237

No, not the Grail.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

ok

waiting for a signal

at least a demo

Aleksey Nikolayev:

On the one hand, I quite agree with you that the nature of the market is not described by statistical methods. Rather, by game theory methods. But methods for solving game theory problems are often quite statistical - mixed Nash equilibria, for example. You can look at fluctuations around these equilibria.

There is also an econophysics approach. There the market is modeled by potential games that are studied with a large number of players. The ideas of statistical physics are used there.

In general, inapplicability of some models does not mean the inapplicability of the science as a whole, but only that it is necessary to build other models.

The non-applicability of statistics to decision-making does not mean anything other than the non-applicability of statistics to decision-making. Decisions are made on the basis of other methods. Statistics are used to evaluate the results of their use.

Igor Makanu:

Profit $377, average profit $23, maximum drawdown $237

No, not the Grail.

You still can do it :)

Алексей Тарабанов:

It will still work out :)

I don't doubt it, in my free time I got involved in maths, but, alas, like the participants of this topic there is no grail yet, I just have something to compare it with - I have about 2 or so simple TS written to order - indicators and filtration, and the customers have beautiful balance lines in the tester, and I myself try to look for the truth ... but there is nothing there .... I'm tired of being clever, I'm desperate for money!

Reason: