[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 45

strangerr:

I don't see anything strange in it, people have been faring a little bit, then dumped the extra passengers off the train, and threw some into the sels, and now it's onwards.

There's no way that 'forward' works.

Bicus:

I can't seem to "go forwards".

Do you want to do it in five minutes?))

As on Radeo they want to discount both. But so far we are holding on (the depot allows) and no matter which way we go, there will still be a profit!

Bicus:

I don't think we are going "forwards".
If we break through 1.42111-1.4220 then the locomotive will head northwards towards 1.4263-1.4273

strangerr:

And you want to do it in five minutes?)))
Ha! Not since yesterday!

Bicus:
Ha! There's no way since yesterday!

I've been waiting since Friday and nothing, because I know the market is buying. The main thing is that I jumped off the chif pairs in time.

Bicus:
Ha! There's no way since yesterday!

Fishing is a delicate and tedious business - for the quick and quick on the mark - as they come and go - law of life...

fqbj:

As on Radeo they want to discount both. But so far we are holding on (the depot allows) and no matter which way we go, there will still be a profit!

And how is the mood of the deposit?...good that 1% risk is probably used...

strangerr:

I have been waiting since Friday and nothing, because I know the market is buying. The main thing is that I jumped off the chif pairs in time.

And me, unfortunately, not all of my limit buys have been fulfilled. But it's already good. I think it is safe now until Friday not to look into the trade. And we will analyze the further movement. Good luck to all and good profits.
Reason: