[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 98

Come on, Mixon77:
let's think about squares together........ interested)))

open your own branch....

I think he has a point. The revolutionary spirit among my acquaintances is growing, more and more every year. It's enough to go outside, take a walk and look around carefully. I agree with him about World War 3. I pray that America will not default. If it does, we will guard the border until they come up with something new.

http://mister-profit.livejournal.com/

This is the man who trades on this case - he has some analysis of his own - you can see his latest results for yourself

If we start discussing it here, of course I'll get in trouble - because my SKYPE is full of 9 people a day = even more in contact

PS .

You can read the books on Ghana and its followers here

http://forex-markets.ru/gann-books.html

This is very complicated information even for the pros - but the whole secret is not in the graphics, this is his end product but in the cycles -

Because 25 was low what stopped you from buying the Euro - and 19 was high - what stopped you from selling it - so that 23 could get your 100 pips

The table - it's magic square 9, it's all explained here in simple terms.

http://forex-markets.ru/gann/ferrera-s9-ru.pdf

After studying these methods, I realized that the tools - tehanalysis - and other indicators, they only see the past and the current trend - but not the future

The market has a clear matrix - mathematical, it is above chaos - but as some say chaos is the links of a higher order - and the higher order is probably this

There are races that are already above our level in every way - spiritually, mathematically and otherwise

Here are the messages of the higher ones - drawings on the fields - a man just can not make them - and the authorities are hiding them - behind the scenes - 3, 5, 7, 9 are magic numbers - anyone interested google full of information about the drawings on the fields

Margaret . What was the news on 2011.05.20 11:00 - 2011.05.20 14:00 gmt ))))

Mixon777:

What do you think of the GEP for Monday ?

Mixon777:

I trade according to the vibration of the market - as per mathematical model - before that I used wizards + classic technical analysis with the indicator attached below

If you follow all of this you can make 20 pips a day stably - enough to become a millionaire in 2 years.

This is a kind of ideal vibration of the market

And those who like cycles will love this theme

You don't trade shit... but you give a shit to people by pulling out certain parts of the market... and you cling to an alleged grail because you can't trade normally ...If you manage to grab a few pips, you get excited beyond belief )))) a week ago you were shouting that "Bears rule" ... now it turns out they don't rule at all ... now there's vibration ...)) Cyclicality of course exists - but not so pronounced ... that is, not to the point of grail ... all this is easily checked with the history ... let's not even mention the moon )))) what's this nonsense ?..since when does the market follow a sine wave ? )))...

Mixon777:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://mister-profit.livejournal.com//

This is the man who trades on this case - he has some analysis of his own - you can see his latest results for yourself

This is the man who runs a paid course)))

Vizard:

This man runs his courses for a fee)).

The problem is - I've caught 3 times the AUD USD wave at 200 pips on a naked chart with nothing but dates - and if that were not the case - I would not come back here - then what is my purpose in sitting here and discussing a bunch of losers? - but the problem is everyone in the world can't be king - you need an army of hamsters - who will do your job for you -

I am not trying to be popular or prove anything with my mouth - if you do not want to see what he and his followers have seen - then you, like me, are on your way to self-education.

And I repeat, no one - no one will show you where the treasure is hidden - If I were smarter I would keep quiet - why show the allegedly financial tool - the higher order of numbers and philosophy of the universe =

On the sine - there are whole organizations and foundations that trade with just the sine - I do not know how they still exist or it all works well -

Books, and materials I've given you all here - for a thank you - it's a successful start for someone who's looking for profits - and a steady income -

Ah yes the charts, the news, the analysis - that's 50% of success - psychology does not solve anything when you have a system and follow it clearly

I do not advertise anything - and even ask to ban me - once again for a week - or you may divulge all - you mere mortals - millions are not enough) all information I found in the public domain - people do not like Gunn because it is very vague figure - his basic tools were not inversion, or 45 degrees and that is what astrology

There is a guy who trades by phase of the moon - but every 2 weeks he has to open a deal - but what kind of active person would wait that long?

Mixon777:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex-markets.ru/gann/ferrera-s9-ru.pdf

After studying these methods, I realised that wizards - tehanalysis - and other indicators they only see the past and the current trend - but not the future

The market has a clear matrix - mathematical, it is above chaos - but as some say chaos is a higher order - and the higher order is probably this

There are races that are already above our level in every way - spiritually, mathematically and otherwise

Here are the messages of the higher ones - drawings on the margins - a man just can not make them - and the authorities are hiding them - behind the scenes - 3, 5, 7, 9 magic numbers - anyone interested google full of information about the drawings on the margins

Misha, you're really fucking with me...))) at least let's have a laugh....

All right, it's working... higher order numbers rule!... so give me examples !!!

You take the forecasts and make them in the middle of the day (whatever timeframe is convenient) and post them for a year every day....

Mixon777:

The problem is - I've already caught the AUD USD wave 3 times by 200 pips - and if I hadn't - I wouldn't have come back here - then what's my purpose in sitting here and discussing the loser crowd ? -

I'm not trying to be popular, or prove anything with my mouth - if you don't want to see what Ghana and his followers have seen - then you, like me, are on your way to self-education -

And I repeat, no one - no one will show you where the treasure is hidden - If I were smarter I would be silent - why show the allegedly financial tool - the higher order of numbers and philosophy of the universe =

On the sine - there are whole organizations and foundations that trade with just the sine - I do not know how they still exist or it all works well -

Books, and materials I've given you all here - for a thank you - it's a successful start for someone who's looking for profits - and a steady income -

Ah yes the charts, the news, the analysis - that's 50% of success - psychology does not solve anything when you have a system and follow it clearly

I do not advertise anything - and even ask to ban me - once again for a week - or you may divulge all - you mere mortals - millions are not enough) all information I found in the public domain - people do not like Gunn because it is very vague figure - his basic tools were not inversion, or 45 degrees and that is what astrology

There is a guy who trades by phase of the moon - it's true the trades need to be opened once every 2 weeks - but what kind of active person would wait that long?

there's no treasure...you're the one who's been playing around...the newbies...

you haven't heard anything about fx yet I've dug through it all ... and not with fourier extropolarator bullshit (although fourier is not a bad tool and allows you to remove some high frequency noise) ... but with specialized programs ...

cyclicality is there but you can't do maths ... or rather, you can do it and it will go up ... ... but the drawdown will be heavy ...

Mixon777:

There is also a comrade here who trades according to the phases of the moon - it is true, the deal must be opened once every 2 weeks - but what active person will wait so long?

that's what I'm talking about... there is no grail... and you make it sound like a grail...
Reason: