EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 557

strangerr:

You can check it out. Here http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=15525&page=33 Wozny publishes daily.
Been following him for a while now. I stopped respecting him. I will not even explain why, who wants to follow his thread. He has a lot of theoretical knowledge, but creativity and imagination ZERO (and it is so necessary in the Forex market, IMHO).

wmlab:
I don't believe in these waves... What is their nature, why do they form?

Physics + maths.

wmlab:

....Into the topic: I believe in manimakers, reactions to news, bears and bulls fighting, overbought and oversold, interventions... And the mysterious "waves" remind me of Martian channels, seen by whoever wants to see them =)

I've been having the same thoughts in my head lately.

wmlab:

That reminds me...

Stuntman (looking at the top of the cliff): And why should I fall from there?
DIRECTOR: Gravity.
Stuntman: I see.

On topic: I believe in manimakers, reactions to news, bears and bulls fighting, overbought and oversold, interventions... And the mysterious "waves" remind me of Martian channels, seen by whoever wants to see them =)

I've written about this before,

i haven't seen a single robot that trades on waves,

hence the conclusion, the approach is subjective, based on intuition, experience and God knows what else...

But it works for some guys, let's not go too far

Perhaps their brains are calculating something invisibly and suggest the right variant, while wave analysis is something like a frame or a slingshot for a water seeker,

I think so, though of course I could be wrong...

OlegTs:

I've written about this before,

I haven't seen a single robot that trades on waves,

So the conclusion is that the approach is subjective, based on intuition, experience and God knows what else...

But it works for some people, let's not go too far

Perhaps their brains are calculating something invisibly and suggest the right variant, while wave analysis is something like a frame or a slingshot for a water seeker,

I think so, although of course I could be wrong...

Actually an interesting thought....But I still have a different opinion :)

odiseif:
I'm trending downwards in a global sense ..... yyyyy, maybe I'm just wrong

If that's a hint of regression, you have to be very careful with it - the indicator shamelessly overdraws on every bar.

wmlab:

....Если по теме: Я верю в манимейкеров, реакцию на новости, борьбу медведей и быков, перекупленность и перепроданность, интервенции... А загадочные "волны" мне напоминают марсианские каналы, которые видит тот, кто хочет их увидеть =)

NikT_58:

I've been having about the same thoughts in my head lately.

There are also colour blind people who can't see red but it's there, there are those who don't know, can't see forex but it's there, can't see electric current until you stick two spokes in the socket. There are a lot of examples that everyone can find. If we don't understand something, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be there.

I also have a thought all the time that someone runs the laws of nature and its physical and mathematical laws, driving all these waves in the markets. :)))

wmlab:
If this is a hint of regression, you have to be very careful with it - the indicator shamelessly overdraws on every bar.
not a regression ..... lower indicators look better ..... not even the yellow line touched the low let alone the red one

Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean it shouldn't be there.

I advise everyone to pay attention to this phrase, write it directly on a piece of paper and attach it to the monitor. It is the way to success ;)

RekkeR:
wmlab:

There are also colour blind people who can't see red but it's there, there are those who can't see forex but it's there, you can't see electric current until you stick two spokes in the socket. There are plenty of examples that anyone can find on reflection. If we don't understand something, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be there.

I also have a thought all the time that someone runs the laws of nature and its physical and mathematical laws, driving all these waves on the markets. :)))

It turns out I'm colour-blind in terms of waves.
Reason: