From theory to practice - page 1723

It looks like a Mobius strip.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You see, Shurik, the grail is a lot of money and thus many temptations. Expensive things, food, drink and other unwholesome excesses can harm not only a trader's health, but also his immortal soul! The trader is weak and attracted to all this, but merciful owners of various retail Forex structures help him to overcome it! At the same time, all they get from traders is scolding and not a word of thanks! Even metaquotes are involved in this good cause by making, for example, a buggy statistics library and an incomprehensible calendar api.

))):

I'll tell you this, gentlemen grail seekers.

The grail is just a hell of a dough that knows no drawdown.

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'll tell you this, gentlemen grail seekers.

The grail is just a hell of a dough that knows no drawdown.

;)))

The Grail is a well-built full-profit trend-following mono- or multi-currency trading system with or without lot multiplication

aleger:

The Grail is a well-made, full-profit, trend-tracking mono or multi-currency trading system with or without lot multiplication

no

you don't even have to know or think where the price will go,

trend/float - whatever

Equity and balance grows by leaps and bounds.

;)

aleger:

The Grail is a well-made, full-profit trend-following mono or multi-currency trading system with or without lot multiplication

A trend-creating oscillating system.

I made the trend myself, made money on it and turned the trend back around :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

a trend-creating auto-oscillating system.

I made the trend myself, I earned on it :-)

And it is the difference between the start and the end of the trend that creates the profit! Why the hell would you invent something else?!

aleger:

And it is the difference between the start and end of the trend that creates the profit! Why the hell would you think of anything else?!

Yeah

And the loss, too.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yep

and the loss, too.

So don't confuse a trend with a counter-trend, and hope the trend goes where you want it to go instead of where it's going

aleger:

So don't confuse a trend with a counter-trend and hope that the trend goes where you want it to go instead of where it is going

You don't have to fill your head with it at all.

There is no trend or counter-trend.

there is only a counter-trend, buying volumes, selling volumes and the price of these volumes

;)

Reason: