From theory to practice - page 1652

I was thinking...

the bank is giving me 10% p.a. on a 0 drawdown.

Who would give me leverage of 100 to open a bank deposit? )))

it's just a joke.)

multiplicator:
I wanted to check the arbitrage possibilities

there is a service on mybook that shows prices of other brokers compared to the selected broker

I sat and looked at this chart for a long time.

In short, there are no opportunities for arbitrage on the price discrepancy between the two brokers.
Please clarify what we are talking about. What do you call arbitrage? A transaction where the price difference is greater than the spread?

Vladimir:
Please clarify what we are talking about. What do you call arbitrage? A transaction where the difference in exchange rates is greater than the spreads?
Yes. But not latency.

Vladimir:
Please clarify what we are talking about. What do you call arbitrage? A transaction where the difference in exchange rates is greater than the amount of spreads?

I don't understand arbitrageurs for the life of me.

The price may differ slightly from one broker to another. It is acceptable.

In order to understand what this deviation is, we need a "correct" price benchmark.

Suppose we found a deviation and gave an order to buy or sell. And we will receive the price of the benchmark. Because we have seen the last price in the brokerage company and we do not know the new one.

==

Price deviation in different brokerage companies is minimal. If there is a difference, it is only in the studs, which are not "sporty".

==

It's all speculation in the possibility of catching a fish.)) And that's just on history.

multiplicator:
Maybe forget about Forex, with its large number of participants.
  • 1) Commercial banks ...
  • 2) Market makers ...
  • 3) Central banks ...
  • 4) Funds ....
  • 5) Foreign trade firms ....
  • 6) Foreign exchange exchanges ....
  • 7) Foreign exchange dealing firms ....
  • 8) Individuals.

The more participants, the harder it is to predict.

maybe go to the stock exchange...

There only investors and speculators.

... It's not a problem, I can get any quotes, I'm just too lazy to do it ... if someone could suggest it ...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't understand arbitrageurs for the life of me.

The price may differ slightly from one broker to another. It is acceptable.

In order to understand what this deviation is, we need a "correct" price benchmark.

Suppose we found a deviation and gave an order to buy or sell. And we will receive the price of the benchmark. Because we have seen the last price in the brokerage company and we do not know the new one.

==

Price deviation in different brokerage companies is minimal. If there is a difference, it is only in the studs, which are not "sporty".

==

It's all speculation in the possibility of catching a fish.)) And that's just on the story.

there's still a lot you don't understand about life

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there's still a lot about life you don't understand.

Yes!

But, I want to know a lot.

I'm learning from you, too. Not to make such silly mistakes))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes!

I'm learning from you too. Not to make such silly mistakes))

They won't let you make any money anyway, the devils.

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes!

I'm learning from you too. Not to make such silly mistakes))

Learn while I'm alive

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

random, there is no indication that it is not random

or look for markets with artificial restrictions on volatility and so on, but they are few and lazy. Maybe there are no such markets at all.

What's stopping you from trading your own, constant volatility? - Equity trading.
You write a robot that will draw equity like Count Dookie, trade it in sweat. Every change is equal, all the time.
Reason: