Quantum analysis Duca - page 80

Silence of the damned ©

The revolutionary theory of quantum analysis has been making a revolution for 20 years. You just have to keep your pocket wide open!

You really want to line your pockets with cash in an easy way... It's too hard at the factory...

Does this quantum analysis really yield 400% p.a.? Is it really worth looking into? Come back, good people...

Alexander_K2:

You really want to line your pockets with cash in an easy way... It's too hard at the factory...

Does this quantum analysis really give 400% p.a.? Is it really worth looking into? Come on, people...

Most strategies give 400% p.a. if you trade like a robot.

What kind of quantum analysis? )))

there's no such strategy about dookie, only paper

it's been 20 years, why do you need this crap? )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Most strategies give 400% p.a. if you trade like a robot.

What kind of quantum analysis? )))

there's no such strategy about dookie, only paper

it's been 20 years, why do you need that crap? )

He was attracted to the word "quantum", he's a physicist).

khorosh:

He was attracted to the word 'quantum', he's a physicist).

I've given up physics, I'm into chess... Fascinating.

Alexander_K2:
I've given up physics, I'm into chess... It's fascinating.

Yes, it's a good warm-up for the brain).

khorosh:

Yes, it's a good warm-up for the brain).

ears warm up, too.

Dukk's theory is a practical type of trading according to specific rules. Even more formal than the construction of levels and S/P lines in the classics. Uncle has written it all down to the last detail. But, here's the problem, everyone is too lazy to transfer his works to µl-code. And without formatting the price chart even manual construction is impossible.

Ivan Butko:
Duc's theory is a practical kind of trading by specific rules. Even more formal than the construction of levels and S/P lines in the classics. Uncle has it all spelled out from the get-go. But, here's the problem, everyone is too lazy to transfer his works to µl-code. And without formatting the price chart even manual construction is impossible.

Too lazy to even read the first page of the thread?

denis.eremin:

Too lazy to even read the first page of the thread?

I've pointed out the phenomenon of subjective terminology before. Duka, with his accent on such phenomenon as pricing, for some reason involves real-field physics, operates with photons of light, particles, etc. and simply scares away potential traders, some of which will quit reading it under the pretext of author's craziness, and the other part will simply get confused.
I don't vouch for Almazov's fractal analysis, just a similar case, but there was another candidate who created a kind of event analysis, where he used terms like "event", "tower of Babel", "quasi-log". In fact, pattern analysis.
Intentional or unintentional adding of unnecessary terms may embellish the theory to raise interest, but practically only scares away potential and not only traders, who are already lost in informational Forex rubbish.

That is why the first page has not been studied.
Well, it seems so to me.
Reason: