From theory to practice - page 1348

secret:
Any goal will be achieved at some point if you wait long enough. This is what is called overstaying. The simplest sign is the share of profitable trades close to 100%.

The main measure is the money earned. It doesn't matter what colour the cat is, as long as it catches mice.

khorosh:

The main measure is the money earned. It doesn't matter what colour the cat is, as long as it catches mice.

He ate it, he's got nothing to say.

Alexander_K:

That's what I'm saying... The nerves... Blood pressure's going from 145 to 185. Fuck the forex.

Capoten. If it's over 180, cordaflex. Away from women and other bad stuff, no gambling, like forex. Kefir for the night.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Capoten. If over 180, Cordaflex. Away from women and other nastiness, no gambling, like forex. Kefir at night.

Yeah, I got a prescription for Capoten. I did not tell the doctors anything about Forex, otherwise they would have sent me to a mental hospital :)))

Alexander_K:

Yes, they prescribed capoten. I didn't tell the doctors anything about Forex, otherwise they would have sent me to the asylum :)))

Sash, your strategy is to sell expensive, buy cheap.

It works from the rebound and the pullback that you catch, especially the spikes.

When will you see the trends, to know - will it get even more expensive or even cheaper?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sash, your strategy is to sell expensive, buy cheap.

It works from the bounce and pullback you are catching, especially the studs.

When will you see the trends so that you know whether it will be even more expensive or even cheaper?

The key word is - it will. You just need to look a little, and it will.

Renat Akhtyamov:
He ate it already, there's nothing to cover it up.

Pussycat, we don't need to wing it. We wear aces.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Pussycat, we don't need to cover. We wear pants.

Red underwear?

Good for you.

We'll chip in for shirts. Don't worry about it.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

in the Reds?

Yeah, I'm red. I'm from Red City.

So what's your suit? First time you're out of a slump. Congratulations, you're no longer a virgin.

What town are you from?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Yeah, I'min the red. I'm from Red City.

So what's your suit? First time you're out of a slump. Congratulations, you're no longer a virgin.

What town are you from?

Shoha, ew, ignore.
Reason: