From theory to practice - page 1322

Roman Shiredchenko:

Sunset?

Sunset. No sunrise.)

multiplicator:
arbitrage on forex? arbitrage what?
no not forex. calendar commodity arbitrage on the CME .

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Sunset. No sunrise).

:-)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! What now? It's time for us to go out, isn't it?

Isn't it early? :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! What now? Is it time for us to get out???

Isn't it too early? :-)

The guys at MQL4 were very smart. But from our current point of view, they did not offer anything interesting. I understand, at that time everything was just starting and it seemed that simple methods were more than enough.

However, the guys realised something and they are no longer here.

Apparently, it is time for us too. Others who are suffering will come.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Sunset. No dawn).

first hand information - the popularisation of the language has happened, so sunrise, ugh the champa - there won't be any more.

+ ban i-la don't welcome theme on the LCI champ, although it's possible to perform on the MT5 platform there...

So yeah... not ruling out.... No kidding - here - more without a 'bloom' at the new level, for that may be the case - have and bloom...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The guys at MQL4 were very smart. But, from our current point of view, they did not offer anything interesting. It is understandable, at that time everything was just starting and it seemed that simple methods were more than enough.

However, the guys realised something and they are no longer here.

Apparently, it is time for us too. Other sufferers will come.

yeah.

Perhaps, but later...

Hasn't yet performed at the LCI under MT5.

Roman Shiredchenko:

perhaps they do - have and are blooming...

Do they bloom? It seems to be a misleading impression.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Are they blooming? I think that's a misleading impression.

The main thing is that the platform should execute the orders correctly.

Here it is absolutely right: "The guys at MQL4 were very smart.

"But from our current position, they didn't offer anything interesting." - But here they were offering - how much Hearst, probabilities with mathematics and stop-loss levels with profits in his "context" were discussed... :-)

Yes... Nostalgia...

multiplicator:

what swap with a 1000 leverage? you can't go overnight with 1000 leverage, because there are overnight spread expansions up to 30 pips.

is the deposit load something that the signals service shows in the risk column?

If I'm not mistaken, it shows 100% if you open with the whole deposit and the whole leverage.

You should refer this to Chegevar, if he did not understand.

I got it. But I don't have to. I make my own money. I have my own vision of the market and my own strategies.

multiplicator:

No. I mean, sometimes at night spreads widen to 30 pips on four digits.

And with a leverage of 1,000, it doesn't make sense to leave a trade overnight and worry about a swap.

Because with that kind of leverage, even a 10 pips widening will kill the deposit.

https://www1.oanda.com/lang/ru/forex-trading/markets/recent?instrument=AUD/CAD

On normal real brokers the spread can go up to 100-200 pips.
Reason: