From theory to practice - page 953

Unicornis:
the grail is about to slip through.

The grail, in market terms, can only exist in the individual, but not on the scale of the globe.

Unicornis:
a grail will slip through.

da grail - no. It's just all academic. It's like - diaries first - then everything else...

I'm doing it now - yes, it's a banger. BUT, the speeds are different - no problem, more conditions can be added, I think there's something to be found here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB862RdGXkc

Check on the real - on the virtual inputs/outputs, add something - maybe something will

Unicornis:

So it's a grail, repeat it here while the omins take a nap.

Okay, I wrote it.

I have a strange thing going on... I was looking for the most optimised approach to using my robot as usual... and came up with an ambiguous result.

When a trend is detected, its confirmation by about 10-15% gives the biggest positive result in trading.

If more than 30% confirmation of the trend the efficiency of the robot falls by 30%...

That is, if you find a small trend, and it will be almost random, but still a little expressed in any direction, then it is in 90-95% of cases worked to the plus. But here it turns out that the more reliable confirmation of the trend the less likely positive outcome ...

In principle, I previously calculated the mathematical trends and watched where it starts to form during the analysis of 60-70000 significant trends in EURUSD I just came to the result that almost all trends (about 90%-95%) are formed by complete randomness.

but what then it turns out...that the more efficient you search for trends the less likely they are, or rather less likely a positive outcome...hmmm...

PS: my system analyses only the price, I don't apply any filters in the robot.

my system with signals never lags.

Unicornis:

So it's a grail, repeat it here while the odmins take a nap.

Yes there is something to be added/edited - there is an approach.

It's all a la blur there too - like rebound at M15 is bullshit.

I'm working on it. I wrote the code - in terms of speed measurement - everything matches there.

As for these overbought/oversold zones - I've counted the bars there - the pictures and the scale I've opened - there are 165 bars - ticks.

We should look how to trace the rounding to the right of the tick chart up/down - the MA seems to be ordinary.

Well, and there - options. Perhaps - there is something interesting - here... with options.

Roman Shiredchenko:

yes there is something to add/edit there - the approach is there.

It's all a la blur there too - like the bounce at M15 is bullshit.

I'm working on it. I wrote the code - in terms of speed change - everything matches there.

As for these overbought/oversold zones - I've counted the bars there - the pictures and I've opened the scale - there are 165 bars - ticks.

We should look how to trace the rounding to the right of the tick chart up/down - the MA seems to be ordinary.

Well, and there - options. Perhaps - there is something interesting - here... with options.

what did you say at the beginning - no indicator?

There's nowhere to spit, it's all in them...

I like this: choose a TF where you can see where the price is going with your eyes

Uladzimir Izerski:

The realities are such that without psychic ability, there is no point in getting into the market. The theory is confirmed by general practice. 98/ 2.

Of that 2% exactly less than 50% understand what they are doing and the rest, there is no way around it, is random.

Be is past it. Psychics all around :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

What did you say in the beginning about no indicator?

there's nowhere to spit, everything's in them...

no. purely speed and path. Again, if you don't like it, you can invert the inputs by time - like laki, but the approach is different. Absolute zero indicators.

Roman Shiredchenko:

no. purely speed and path. Again, if you don't like it - you can invert the inputs by time as well - lackey type, but the approach is different. Absolute zero indicators.

Yeah, I remember, I remember.

a year and a half ago you started writing that

Renat Akhtyamov:

Why did you say in the beginning that there was no indicator?

there's nowhere to spit, everything's in them...

i like it: choose the timeframe on which you can see where the price is going with your eyes

it's bullshit to rule it out.

Reason: