From theory to practice - page 914

Олег avtomat:

you should open up some useful books for lyknobesia -- it would be more useful to you.

Is your record broken?

Олег avtomat:

I can't speak for the others, but you demonstrate illiteracy.

Better illiteracy than being a boor like you.

Alexander_K:

Well, that this entry is shameful is visible only on TF D1.

It turns out that we have to analyse the price on different TFs, i.e. in different sliding windows? It is an impossible task... Go to hell...

I advised you before - sign up to be a woodcutter's apprentice, get an axe to grind and store firewood.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Better illiteracy than being a boor like you.

So much for your argument, boy...

Alexander_K:

I personally don't see anything...

If someone would explain clearly and understandably - why after seemingly awesome 125.630 entry for EURJPY, the price keeps creeping up - I would be very grateful to that person.

You really don't get it, or are you just pretending?

The process as such has no distribution and no mat expectation, and the best price prediction is the price itself. Guess what it is? What fucking extrema? What kind of pivot points? All points are the same, no one is better than the other.

Олег avtomat:

Well, that's all your arguments.

Why have a lot of them when everything is right.

Anyway .... until you respond substantively to this comment https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page913#comment_10501002 I have no desire to pay attention to your bullsh*t.

Олег avtomat:

So much for your arguments, boy...

I know I'm not a girl.

sibirqk:

I've already advised you - sign up for an apprenticeship to a woodcutter, an axe to bring/sharpen, to store firewood - after five or seven years, and maybe the result will be good.

Do you think I have the patience? Alas, no. I am truly amazed at the patience of people who have studied the market for 5-10 years. Everyone's different, but what can I say...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you really not understand, or are you just pretending?

The process as such has no distribution and no mat expectation, and the best price prediction is the price itself. Guess what it is? What fucking extrema? What kind of pivot points? All points are the same, no one is better than the other.

Yuri, calm down. Don't get so hot.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you really not understand, or are you just pretending?

Hmm...

Yura, as a physicist, you know very well that if Einstein said that the average distance traveled by a particle cannot be greater than the distance ~ the root of time, then it's the truth. And it is - this thread proves it.

Extremes are found perfectly. But, Einstein, alas, said nothing - what happens next, alas... He didn't say anything in his writings that the particle is obliged to return to the mean or the origin. Alas, he's right - there are no guarantees.

What to do?!

Reason: