From theory to practice - page 860

Alexander_K:

If you like, also post a couple of deals with comments on why it happened this way and not that way. We will discuss. But not from the tester, but at least on the demo. OK?

No problem...

Well, actually there is a problem - my tester doesn't work :-) I have to do everything in demos and cents :-)

by the way CHF opened with a gap downwards :)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

no problem...

Actually, I have problems - my tester doesn't work :-) I have to do everything in demos and cents :-)

by the way, CHF opened with a gap downwards:)

Puppet's bailout

will be back in an hour ;)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
It's from a lack of neurons of your own :-) Or laziness to train them...
No matter what anyone says, the future is in ML - scaffolding, neural networks, etc.
Other talk from, to put it mildly, a complete lack of understanding of the subject.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Whoever said what, the future is in ML - scaffolding, neural networks, etc...
All other talk comes from, to put it mildly, a complete lack of understanding of the subject.
Can you explain, for example, how to teach a neuronet to understand which market segments should not be traded from trade results? If I already know how to accurately identify a trend and a flat (strong flat, strong trend, weak flat, weak trend, full flat)? Of course neuronics cannot understand the market directly, but is it at least possible to connect the interaction of only two variables - equity and the trend indicator?
Why do I say that neuronet or MO cannot learn to trade, it is because it needs a teacher who will tell you when you should buy or not, what is good and what is bad, I think that's why neuron will give out that there is noise on the input and that's it...
But if you point to it for trades that have already happened ... then maybe the neuron can do something ... although I doubt it ...
But I would like to believe so...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

- Uncle Sasha, you have the wrong sandwich! You eat it with the sausage upwards, and you have to put the sausage down, so it tastes better... - Schrodinger's cat))

In general, those who say we should work with High/Low are right.

Firstly this way more interesting information about the process (and by the way to calculate the formula of dispersion, by type of gamma-distribution), secondly it is logical, as two opposing forces, etc.

I don't mind, do I?!

That's what the topic is for - a flight of fancy. If you show a couple of trades on the demo with the reason for the results, we'll discuss them and then go ahead and open the signal.

Where's the monitoring gone? The reason?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Where is the monitoring gone? What is the reason?

It's all pampering, Eugene.

In any case, after the New Year the monitoring will be turned off - the fools on this forum do not want to see or hear anything.

Alexander_K:

In any case, monitoring will be disabled after the New Year - the fools on this forum don't want to see or hear anything at all.

If we are talking about pipsing, then 100%

Alexander_K:

In any case, after New Year monitoring will be turned off - fools on this forum do not want to see or hear anything.

I wanted to ask - are the ticks now read evenly by time? Or as the necessary tick comes? If not evenly, do not you think that the price/time relationship is lost?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I wanted to ask - are the ticks now timed evenly? Or as the right tick comes in? If not evenly, don't you think the price/time relationship is lost?

:))) No, I will not describe the method of ticks reception - this moment was too difficult for me, and I am not sure in it till the end - after the New Year I will test it 2 months more, but in closed mode, without monitoring.

Otherwise, it will be totally uninteresting - then what will Asaulenka suffer in the evenings?

After all, the Grail must be a secret, and giving it away is the top of thoughtlessness, especially considering the astonishing stupidity and feeble-mindedness of most grail seekers on this forum.

Reason: