From theory to practice - page 861

Alexander_K:

:))) No, I will not describe the way of taking tics - this moment was too difficult for me, and I am not sure about it to the end - after the New Year I will test it for another 2 months, but in a closed mode, without monitoring.

Otherwise, it will be totally uninteresting - then what will Asaulenka suffer in the evenings?

However, the Grail must have mystery and giving it away is the top of thoughtlessness, especially taking into account the astonishing stupidity and feeble-mindedness of most grail seekers on this forum.

That's how gradually, not at once, the understanding comes... Without experience, without worming your way through thorns - understanding won't come... At the next stage you will understand "what two men know, the pig also knows", and your attitude towards sharing should change accordingly.

Олег avtomat:

That's how gradually, not at once, understanding comes... and without a lot of experience, without wading through thorns, understanding won't come... at the next stage you'll realize "what two men know, a pig knows" and your attitude to the dealings should change accordingly.

We have just reached the invention of %R and Ishimoku, the opening of trend trading is yet to come, and the grail behind the next mountain will already be winking with a giddy eye. In ancient times one man led people across the desert for 40 years, it really takes a genius, because the modern desert (which is larger than in ancient times) is crossed by office hamsters in a few days in those parts.

:)) Trading is done on the demo (as it is now), build a distribution (channel) for the balance chart and run the bot on the real account only when the value exceeds the lower limit of the channel. Turn off trading on the real account when the average balance chart is crossed.

In simpler terms:

I'm thinking - why do people torture testers? Over decades :)))

In my opinion, yesterday and today is enough. Go through all pairs with your strategy and everything becomes clear.

I'm having a hell of a time. I've never been like this before.

So much for the Grail, so much for two Grails...

God, why?! What have I done wrong?! Ugh... Damn it all to hell...

the u.s. raised the rate, all the previous stuff broke down again ))

Alexander_K:

I'm thinking - why do people torture testers? Over decades :)))

In my opinion, yesterday and today is enough. Go through all pairs with your strategy and everything becomes clear.

I see I'm in a hell of a lot of trouble. I've never been like this before.

New Year's Eve grannies haircut ;)

%% and expiry, all rolled into one.

And it's too late to cry, it's already the 2nd week of crying, almost no one's system is working in the old way...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
u.s. rate went up, all the previous stuff is broken again ))

Fucking hell...

On days like this, you should be on the fence... It doesn't help... The trends are literally smashing me in the face and crushing my shameful TS...

I'm just sprinkling my head with ashes...

Alexander_K:

So much for the Grail, so much for two Grails...

God, why?! What have I done wrong?! Ugh... Damn it all to hell...

I refused to give the Grail to the WOMAN.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I refused to give the Grail to the WASPs.

I'd be whacked for such a Grail like Alyosha... I'm crying my eyes out...

Reason: