From theory to practice - page 859

Renat Akhtyamov:

Is this the first time you've seen that in a tester?

By the way, he knows how to give gifts like that... ;)

I ran it with training. Maybe the screening worked.

It's not the first time, that's for sure. It's just that the run went on without adjustments, so what I put in was what I ran.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Was surprised today. I ran it through all the ticks in the tester )))

Picture is amazing ))))
But there are not many trades on 12 pairs.

P.S. More precisely yesterday...

Ehhhhhh....

Greetings to you, brother of the trading guru Nikitin!

And I ask you desperately to add some theory to your grails, otherwise it`s all nonsense and does not deserve even the slightest attention.

Learn from your brother.

Alexander_K:

Ehhhhh....

Greetings brother trading guru S.Nikitin!

And I ask you desperately to add some theory to your grails, otherwise it's all nonsense and not worth the slightest attention.

Learn from your brother.

With learning, it means neuronics.

a new entertainment for 100 years, a departure from reality and an unwillingness to think with one's head in short

Renat Akhtyamov:

with learning, it's neuronics.

a new entertainment for 100 years, a departure from reality and an unwillingness to think with one's head in short

it's from a lack of neurons of your own :-) Or laziness to train them...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
it's from a lack of neurons of my own :-) Or I was too lazy to train them...

I finished a simple chip today, too.

I want A_K to prove that the human brain is still cooler than theories and dusty formulas from long boxes

let's compete on demos ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I finished one of the simplest things today, too.

I want A_K to prove that the human brain is cooler than theories and dusty formulas from long boxes.

let's compete in the demos ;)

I don't mind competing.

Just one condition. You show a signal + a couple of trades with comments. The first one is positive, with an explanation of why it happened that way and it could not have gone otherwise. The second one - negative, with an explanation - why it happened that way.

All right?

Alexander_K:

I don't mind competing.

Just one condition. You show a signal + a couple of trades with comments. The first one is positive, with an explanation of why it happened that way and it could not have gone otherwise. The second one - a negative one with the explanation of why it happened that way.

OK?

project equity from 1972 to the present shown above in the screenshot

the formula is taboo, but school knowledge is "behind the eyes".

the rest is a definite yes.

Renat Akhtyamov:

project equity from 1972 to the present shown above on the screenshot

the formula is taboo, but school knowledge is "behind the scenes"

the rest is a definite yes.

Copy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I finished a simple thing today, too.

I want to prove to A_K that the human brain is still cooler than theories and dusty formulas from long boxes

let's compete in the demos ;)

Almost" done too :-) got sick of "what's up" in RDP, so I finished the Alert... Of course, it's not a robot yet - you have to be an executor yourself, but at least it's less of a hassle

The sky's the limit...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I also "almost" finished :-) because I'm tired of opening RDP and watching "what's up there", I finished the alert... of course it's not a robot yet - you have to be an executor in person, but at least it's less of a hassle.

If you want - you can send us a couple of trades with comments - why it's so and not so. We will discuss. But not from the tester, but at least on the demo. IF YOU WANT, YOU MAY POST THEM ON THE TESTER, BUT NOT ON THE DEMO.

Reason: