From theory to practice - page 866

khorosh:

I understand, old age is no fun, I'm like that myself). I am reminded of Vysotsky:

My granddaughter says to me: I used to be stupid and wanted to grow up sooner, I didn't understand that you would grow old...

And I had the honour of talking to Vladimir Semyonovich personally. His father was a friend of Nikolai Mikhailovich Skomorokhov, they regularly arranged free sponsored concerts at the Mona House of Officers.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's the only thing you can make money on.)

the whole question is how they see where to move the price against the crowd

I've been noticing their move for a long time, but I've only just figured out how to do it exactly the same way ;)

It's not statistics, it's a billion times simpler

Renat Akhtyamov:

the whole question is - how do they see where to move the price against the crowd

I noticed their move long time ago, but just now understood - how to do exactly the same ;)

It's not a statistic, it's a billion times simpler.

Renat, the crowd against the price?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Renat, the crowd against the price?

It's the other way around.

wedge by wedge, as they say.

Alexander_K:

The day when it is not you who has the Grail, but the Grail who has you:

Farewell, gentlemen! Tired of embarrassing myself....

Anyway, any topic on finding the right entry is a giveaway game.

You buy, the price goes down. You sell, the price goes up. It's a sure thing.

You can get lucky a few times, but only a few times.

and if you're unlucky, you wait and lose.

no it's not.

not like that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

but generally speaking, any topic on finding the right entry is a giveaway game.

You buy, the price goes down, you sell, the price goes up, and it's a sure thing.

you might get lucky a few times, but only a few times.

and if you're unlucky, you wait and lose.

No, it's not.

wrong

How do I do it? At least give me a hint in the PM.

Renat Akhtyamov:

but generally speaking, any topic on finding the right entry is a giveaway game.

buy it down, sell it up, it's a sure thing.

What kind of lot is that?)

If we are going with the theory that the market takes away, then we can imagine the following situation.

Conditionally: current volume of buying = 1 lot , volume of selling = 2 lots. The price goes in the direction of purchases. And it seems that this is the maximum and it's time to sell.....

Variant 1. i open sell with 1 lot volume and i already have the situation that volume of sales = 3 lots, while the volume of purchases remained = 1 lot. the theory is that the price moves against us, upward movement continues.

Variant 2. i open a buy position with 1 lot volume, buy volume = 2 lots, sell volume = 2 lots. price moves towards the mean, again against.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If we are going with the theory that the market takes away, then we can imagine the following situation.

Conditionally: Current volume of buying = 1 lot , volume of selling = 2 lots. The price goes in the direction of buying. And it seems that this is the maximum and it's time to sell.....

Variant 1. i open sell with 1 lot volume and i already have the situation that volume of sales = 3 lots, while the volume of purchases remained = 1 lot. the theory is that the price moves against us, upward movement continues.

Variant 2. i open a buy with 1 lot volume, buy volume = 2 lots, sell volume = 2 lots. price is moving towards the middle, again against.

This "conspiracy theory" can be confusing.
For example: price was going upwards, bullish candle. What was buying or selling?

Roman Kutemov:
With this "conspiracy theory" one can get confused.
For example: price was going up, bullish candle. Were there buying or selling?

Both buying and selling. Because you can't buy if you don't sell.

Reason: