From theory to practice - page 726

TheXpert:

that's it?

About a year ago, a certain podotr (rumoured to be one of the Legends of this forum) ran through here.

He stated the following: "I know everything about the market, but I cannot guarantee more than 20-30% per month". I've seen a few of his deals - well, that's about it.

Since then I have been using these figures as a guide. More than that means that the man does not know everything yet. So...

omg...

aleger:

My friend, I can see that you are dying to tell me something.

At least show me a screenshot of your monthly report or screenshots of your trades - at least something.

aleger:

I wonder if anyone here has tried B.Williams' Trading Chaos system and how profitable that system has been?

I certainly haven't). Imho, it's all bullshit.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I certainly haven't tried it that way). Imho, it's all bullshit.

Yes, bullshit, for some time TC worked (in demo mode), but I did not risk to put it on real, manually with Zigzag on m5 worked better.

Alexander_K:

My friend, I can see that you are dying to tell me something.

At least show me a screenshot of your monthly report or screenshots of your trades - at least something.

I'd like to, and I'd like to, but my mother doesn't want me to. And I will have a screenshot later. Sorry, darling, I'm not working on real time now,

I'm just pounding my "expert". And what I have is not yet up to the required indicators. When it is ready I will show it for sure.

Alexander_K2:

No, it's not.

Yeah, I'm just making a point, that's all. It's been a month since I realized I'm screwed.

My only hope is "plan B". Namely - I'll wait for the Man, who will briefly describe the essence of his strategy from the physico-mathematical point of view and launch his signal. And I'll subscribe to it. That's it. But, and there's no such person in sight... It is a shame.

Is it possible to earn in Forex? The answer is YES.

Is it possible to earn in Forex without losing trades? Answer: YES.

Put your questions correctly and give your correct answers.

;)

Alexander_K:

I wondered, I wondered: what is it that people are looking for in this thread? Spare change for cigarettes or the pure, emerald Grail? The answer is, of course, the Grail. And from looking for one, I took a look at GBPJPY for 2018 in the sliding window = week (!!!).

7 positive trades vs 1 negative.

The only problem is that the sliding window is a week. Now I cannot do without some tricky manipulations of reading archive data directly from terminal to my TS... Because waiting for a week to get the required amount of data - is, of course...

The only way to reach the Quiet House (see the great Drimmer's dictum).

Bollinger Bands indicator.

Files:
f07jd1.png  29 kb

Oleg Papkov:

Bollinger Bands indicator and pullbacks.

Oleg Papkov:

A_K has already said this on page 3-4 of this thread, and then repeatedly. But it has its own way).

Reason: