WACKENA unravels 2007 championship deal analysis - page 9

Better:

jerrimix

I've seen an allegedly my advisor for sale on the Internet, I think, on plati.ru, on this forum Reshetov posted a link to it.

It cost either 0.04 WMZ or 0.10 WMZ, I don't remember exactly.

As far as I remember, I posted information about the EA for 5 cents a piece.

But, if you take 100 at a time, there are discounts and all sorts of other bonuses.

Reshetov писал (а): As far as I remember, I posted information about the EA for 5 cents a piece.

But, if you take 100 at a time, there are discounts and all sorts of other bonuses.
Wholesale is a good thing....))))

MIDDLE

GEPS + DIVERGENCE

D1 no divergence but gaps + covvergence

+70п

Signals can be watched directly on the demo, just wrote the password and broker account above

YuraZ:

MIDDLE

GEPS + DIVERGENCE

D1 no divergence but gaps + covvergence

+70п

Signals can be watched directly on the demo, just wrote the password and broker's account

my position was off - sorry but the signal is working... I have a buy on both the yen and the pound

jerrimix:

And about Vakenna by the way, if it is properly optimised every 2 weeks, it gives good results from 100 to 150% per month stably, here the question is for someone it is not enough, for someone it is normal! For me it is normal, it brings money.
A how to properly optimize? All parameters at once or in parts? What historical period to take each time to optimize?

YuraZ писал (а): GEPS + DIVER.

Interested in the indicator. Logged in ashi for contact.

set of links

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=5354#

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=8366#

Reshetov:
Better:

jerrimix

I've seen an allegedly my advisor for sale on the Internet, I think, on plati.ru, on this forum Reshetov posted a link to it.

I should have remembered that he was selling it for 0.04 WMZ or 0.10 WMZ.

As far as I remember, I posted information about the EA for 5 cents a piece.

100 pieces - is that 100 copies or 100 different EAs?

geopoint:
Are 100 pieces 100 copies or 100 different EAs?

Do you want 1000 (pieces, not copies :) and completely free as a Man's Day gift?

goldtrader:
geopoint:
Are 100 pieces 100 copies or 100 different EAs?

Do you want 1000 (pieces, not copies :) and absolutely free as a Man's Day gift?
Thanks, of course, but no need. I have my own methods - in emule, just type in mql4 and the collection is ready.
I may come across some good specimens.
Reason: