From theory to practice - page 484

Well, I know exactly the level of stop and profit and I can theoretically put a stop order N pips lower (or higher if it's a sell order). If it works, it will work, if not, it will not. But the profit will be bigger and the loss will be smaller.

Alexander_K2:

Well, maybe I went a bit over the top somewhere. Pardon me...

But, man, when you crawl around 0 for half a year, it's bound to get on your nerves.

Those who know me personally will tell you the truth - I'm a real physicist by training. Just "physicist" and that's it - no prefixes or adjectives.

Oh, come on - that's beside the point.

I, under the notorious 0%, am ready to do someone's job, regardless of positions and education, connected with TViMS or the theory of Brownian motion - just to move from the dead point.

Alexander, an idea has been maturing for a long time, but I'm ignorant of programming and science myself. What if we build the chart this way, by the way it is possible to implement it, equate time and price unit, unite Renko and a regular chart, if for N(minute, second or our set)time the price has not exceeded the 10 point threshold, we set a point with the current value; if it has, we draw a brick like in Renko and start counting our time value again; I can't explain the right approach, but it seems this way by sampling points we may get the same amount of points for both flat and trend. Maybe someone has implemented something similar?

Here's an example of the speed at the time of the usdjpy trade above

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

Alexander, an idea has been maturing for a long time, but I'm not an expert in programming and science. What if we build the chart in the following way? By the way, it is possible to do it this way, equate time and price unit, integrate Renco and the regular chart.time the price has not exceeded the 10 point threshold, we set a point with the current value; if it has, we draw a brick like in Renko and start counting our time value again; I can't explain the right approach, but it seems this way by sampling points we may get the same amount of points for both flat and trend. Maybe someone has implemented something similar?

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

Alexander, an idea has been maturing for a long time, but I'm not an expert in programming and science. What if we build the chart in the following way? By the way, it is possible to do it this way, equate time and price unit, integrate Renco and the regular chart.time the price has not exceeded the 10 point threshold, we set a point with the current value; if it has, we draw a brick like in Renko and start counting our time value again; I can't explain the right approach, but it seems this way by sampling points we may get the same amount of points for both flat and trend. Maybe someone has implemented something similar?

Well, I had to use the keyboard again.

Who forbids looking in the mirror?

Not standard candlesticks from the current time.

EURUSDM5n8

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, I had to squeeze the keyboard again.

Who forbids looking in the mirror?

Not standard candles from the current time.

If I understand you correctly, this is not what I meant, let's take a classical reno, and if the time of formation of a brick is longer than the set time, then draw a candle as it is now, and then again the standard reno

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

If I understand you correctly, that's not what I meant, let's take a classic Renko, and if the time of formation of a brick is longer than the set time, then draw the candle as it is now, and then the standard Renko again.

This is not a Renko and not a Kagi. It is just my sketch from ten years ago in the study of the market.

The candlestick is built from the current time and carries more information than the standard one from the beginning of the period.

Abandoned because of new more interesting ideas.

USDCAD GMT+3 27.08.2018

As you can see my algorithm is still raw. Need to clearly decide on stop and profit sizes. Two losing trades have eaten up almost all the profits.

The result is +500 pips - 400 pips = +100 pips.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

USDCAD GMT+3 27.08.2018

As you can see my algorithm is still raw. Need to clearly decide on stop and profit sizes. Two losing trades have eaten up almost all the profit.

We got +500 pips - 400 pips = +100 pips.
Demo?

Sergey Chalyshev:

We wanted what was best, but it turned out to be the same as always.

The market is mostly speculators; no fool would hedge at a loss.

How much more you take away from others is how much more you get.

This is why there is no fundamentals in the market, there is no tehanalysis, there is only big money that decides where the market goes.

But there is still a chance, big money can only be beaten by big intelligence.

Where do you think Europe gets the dollars to pay for Russian gas and oil?

Reason: