From theory to practice - page 235

Renat Akhtyamov:

but I'm still re-sawing

All I've been doing since 2008 is sawing and re-sawing.

ILNUR777:
For some people, the market is a way to curtsy with Kolyan. I do not know who is thinking about the market.

Ilnur, it is high time to notice/understand that a trader (let's say) puts on rose-coloured glasses after he writes a trick and then starts to make profit.

such a trader starts to think about his future

BUT

50 ue, and there are problems, the system fails.

I wonder why?

Because they do not have an answer to the question - whether the system can be lost and how?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Since 2008, all I've been doing is sawing and re-sawing.

Yuri, there's no other way...

ILNUR777:
Oh yes! How to live now, the world has learned the truth. Pardon me, but your posts have only added to the doubt that you know what you're talking about, just like K2. And your correspondence with him is looking more and more like a competition. Who's more likely to blab about a grail they don't have.)) Personal IMHO, of course, which you naturally and legitimately don't give a shit about.

I don't have a grail. I never have.)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yuri, there's no other way...

I don't know about anyone else, but it's the only way for me...)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't know about others, but I have no other way...))

find a forex broker with a leverage of 10, the same thing will happen

but in simple terms - you can just calculate the risk...

it would be the same as the fund

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ilnur, it is high time to notice/understand that a trader (let's say) puts on rose-coloured glasses after he writes a trick and then starts to make profit.

such a trader starts to think about his future

BUT

50 cents, and problems begin, the system fails

I wonder why?

They do not have an answer to the question if and how they can lose the system.

I finished above...don't think of others as losers in your own failures. It is also bad to lie about having something profitable all the time and not having it. For years. What's with all the pomp and circumstance. To extort clever ideas from others is questionable, they are clever for that they will not say. And it looks like an attempt to piss off these very smart people and get something out of them. In the end, it's the cheater who's the cheater who's the cheater.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The only post I feel like replying to). Couldn't before, was in a ban (didn't understand what for)))). As far as I understand, for an opinion that doesn't coincide with MQ's. But what the hell with it.

As the author of the idea, evenAlexander_K, which in private I asked to delete my post, and he,Alexander_K2, blabbed to the world without my consent. Which I did not expect .... (Here follows untranslatable turns of speech in Russian).

So, this is not physics, but the idiocy of physics. It is like solving the problem about pipes and a swimming pool for the 5th form by the hydrodynamics methods. It is clear that the problem will be solved. But the solution is ridiculous precisely because of its scientism.

Can I counter with a simple solution? - I can, since I had it long before A_K. The solution doesn't need anything but the basic concepts of ter.ver and mathematical statistics. Since I'm not talking about the real thing as a matter of principle, I can give you the result of the simulation if you need it.

Nevertheless, I am glad thatAlexander_K2 succeeded. The problem for the 5th grade can be solved in different ways, and the main thing here is the result, not the process).

Finally someone has found their solution with simple methods.

ILNUR777:
I just added it above ... don't take your failures for others to see you as failures. And it's bad enough to lie about something profitable all the time, and not to have it. For years. What's with all the pomp and circumstance. To extort clever ideas from others is questionable, they are clever for that they will not say. And it looks like an attempt to piss off these very smart people and get something out of them. In the end, it's the cheater who's left the cheater.

Hell, yeah.

I'm not fishing.

There's one order here, it's going down in spite of the profits.

What did I write above that you don't understand?

Renat Akhtyamov:

So find a forex broker with a leverage of 10, it will be the same

But in simple terms - you can just calculate the risk...

it would be the same as the fund's.

Forex is a different market, and I have written many times - it does not work. Manually, it's OK, but the machines don't work. I know FORTS better.

My brokerage company is now closed for Russian citizens - I don't know yet whether I will start another one or not.

Reason: