FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 823

mmmoguschiy-new:
Hello Mighty. I thought you disappeared forever. You were gone for a long time (and your nickname was crossed out for some reason).
Now that we have met, I would like to ask you, what investment plans do you have?
Do you have any investment ideas?

Roman Busarov:
Give me the link in a private message, I will not read it today.

Advisor to the whole world - MQL4 (search)

Don't read, it's just that I have rose-coloured glasses etc. etc. But I told you about my goal and my dream.

Told me about how and how much I lost.

Well, it seems like the 1st strategy. Profitable, they say. But I still do not like it... Because I've been in a slump for two months...

But I don't think it suits my taste and I don't know how to use it. In the Expert Advisor with the whole world he set me on the right track. There is no other way!!!!!!!!

But Alexander was wrong, and so was I.

Gentlemen, look for error, flag in your hands!

Lesorub:

shall we try it, for a good night's sleep?

I don't think that's an option.

max325:
That doesn't sound like an option to me.
79.79 added...

Lesorub:
79,79 add...

Ilya, what are you adding, let's see?

A couple tell me. except for the crosses...

Lesorub:
79.79 added...
A bet on Tuesday. It could go up.

Ahh... I entered gold at the very end of correction. Then people "confused" me. They said, "Take a profit, man, or else the profit will be lost...".
In general, I gave in to it. Now the gold train has gone. But after that I started to look for something to catch. And, oh, my God! Soon this chance was given. In the form of GBP/USD.

I'm still a stickler for long-term combat tactics. In other words, the Brit has never been this cheap. An extreme historical low. Who would have thought... I abandoned all my business and began to bide my time to enter. Stayed up for days and nights. I waited. And I did. You can wait years, if not your whole life.
So my idea for today is:
-see oversold or overbought asset.
-Enter on the asset the minimum lot (0.01).
-Wait for confirmation that the asset will not return to its "bottom".
-After confirmation of the first position, start looking for another asset according to the same principle.
-Continue to build up the portfolio with additional assets selected according to the same scheme.
-Get rich and reinvest.
In general, it goes like this.
While waiting for confirmation.
Lately everything is going surprisingly well.
Remains only to rub my hands and look towards the "cup" of assets.

Very worried about the USD/TRY pair. The lira is heavily oversold.
Also, relations with Russia seem to be getting back on track. There may be a resumption of the Turkish flow.
The Turkish lira might go on a long term offensive...
That's for example. Perhaps something else will come up.
The investor does not need to hurry.
An investor needs to wait.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Beautiful!

The most important thing is to think!

Roman Busarov:
If you've got a signal, you'll only see it when you see it.

But what if I have a signal now and need to open... I'll just write here, then you'll see.

And this is the time.

new-rena:

Wait, I just took your advice! ))))

Not cognac, of course... Our, Russian, Russian brand!

Of course I did not immediately understand - where and what for the pound, then I realized ...

Well helped old dumplings (PLATES 2014) to close in zero

did you hit the lock?
Reason: