Euro Rat

TheEuro Rat project.

Test of the idea:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2017

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.10.06 16:21

Check that in the code:

For practical forex work:

if AUDUSD is rising and USDCAD and USDJPY are falling, then on GBPUSD and EURUSD currency pairs at least you should not bet on "sell" and at most you should get ready to open a trade on "buy".

If AUDUSD and USDCAD stand still, and GBPUSD and EURUSD are growing, it means that this growth is short-lived and at the next growth peak you should close buy deals on GBPUSD and EURUSD, because this growth is not the beginning of a short-term trend, but a flute. According to the rules of working on the flute at the growth peak of GBPUSD and EURUSD

(fractal up), we can open a deal in the opposite direction (Stop-loss is 5-7 points above this fractal up + confirmation that AUDUSD began to fall, and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY are growing

the ideal situation for error-free opening of deals in GBPUSD and EURUSD and taking not less than 40-50 pips in each of the allied currency pairs during the trading session - breakdown of resistance (support) levels by all currency pairs, namely, AUDUSD to one side and USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY to the opposite side.

all currency pairs are moving from level to level of resistance or support. A breakout of a resistance level (a) triggers a move towards a resistance level (b). Failure to break through the resistance level (b) leads to a stop and pullback of the currency pair from the level (b) to the level (a).

the breakdown of at least two currency pairs following their first level and following their second level is an indication that GBPUSD and EURUSD will also break through their second levels and will move from their second level to the third level of resistance or support.

The movement of currency pairs on the forex market is not synchronous and simultaneous. One of the three following currency pairs starts the movement first: USDJPY, AUDUSD or USDCAD.

A trader has time to correctly open trades on GBPUSD and EURUSD (in one direction) and on USDCHF (in the opposite direction), because 5 minutes or more elapse from the start of USDJPY, AUDUSD and USDCAD BEFORE your main working pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF - start.

Vladimir Karputov:

TheEuro Rat project.

A test of the idea:

A set of words, no specifics.

"breaking through resistance (support) levels " - how to code this?

Evgeny Belyaev:

A set of words, no specifics.

"breaking through resistance (support) levels" - how do you code that?

here's the specifics

demo account

ё13

work in the tester

elmucon:

here's the specifics

demo account

work in the tester

Where are the specifics?

elmucon:

here's the specifics

demo account

tester job.

I can do 20 of these pictures a day. And videos, no less.

And your advertising is inappropriate, it's really annoying.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I can do 20 of these pictures a day. And videos, no less.

And your ads are inappropriate, they're really annoying.

Hey comrade - I don't give a shit what you think or what bothers you...

you were given an idea, think about it ...

I'm not promoting anything - I'm sharing - but if you don't like it - go fuck yourself ...

keep drawing pictures ...

elmucon:

and I'm not advertising - I'm sharing - but if you don't like it, go to hell...

What are you sharing? Pictures and text copied from the Internet?

Go chat in those threads.

Evgeny Belyaev:

What do you share? Pictures and text copied from the Internet?

Go and fluff these threads.

What a nerve-racker - wherever I want to go, I go.

It's a democracy, remember?

go give orders to grannies in the yard - if you can ... )))

you still haven't told me what happened to the exclusive scalper - I wanted to buy it ...

ё1213

ahhh - I get it - you must have been in the lumberjack system today and you're mad as a shotgun ... Yeah ... You're exclusive...

elmucon:

and I'm not advertising anything - I'm sharing - but if you don't like it, go to hell...

What is this:

Not advertising?

OK - we'll chat later - I'm going on holiday - I'll be back on Monday...

Check out the horse.

If you listen to the lumberjack you'll never buy one...

Evgeny Belyaev:

What's this:

Not a commercial?

If the moderators didn't delete the post, then it's not advertising ...

Are you going to tell me about the fate of the scalper or are you going to keep dodging the question?

Reason: