Is it possible to code an EA for MT4, which would trade on the real as in the tester using control points? - page 3

ivandurak:

You can, I set the alarm for 6am at work. We could change from winter time to summer time, and then we'd have a reality check for everyone. Now I understand what a mess with the time, our rulers have automatic time changes in their gadgets.

As for the author's topic, we calculate the open and profit prices of positions on the previous bar and set them on the current bar. The main thing here is not to put a stop, psychic does not need it.

How can we judge this variant by comparison, for example: 1) we have run by ticks and by points, the result is the same, 2) after the change the runs are different.

So I understand that in the first version of the calculation was as you suggested, in the second calculation takes place where it is set? I'm experimenting now, at my level of knowledge, there is a difference - the results of the first and second point are different, as different runs of the second point with each other (different), I would like to reproduce the second point of the dot-point run in real terms.

Integer:
The control points are open, high, low, close with M1. A positive effect in the tester appears due to using high and low, but you can see when high and low were formed only after the bar has been formed. When testing points by checkpoints the tester looks into the future. So there is no way to take anything from the test checkpoints for real.

It turns out that the tester is coded to cheat if it has a history of looking into the future readings? If I understand it correctly.

Claims are then made against the manufacturers of the tester. :)

M2012K:

It turns out that the tester is coded to cheat if having a history peeks at future readings? If I understand it correctly.

You can't say that:) The checkpoint method is for program debugging only.

Integer:

You can't say that:) The checkpoint method is only for debugging programmes.

That's how we debug programs, we get cheated in advance. :)

And, programs debugged this way will also be cheated. :)

M2012K:

This is how we debug our programmes, we get cheated in advance. :)

And, the programs debugged in this way will also be cheated. :)

Nah. Debugging a program is debugging the algorithm, the logic of operation. Profitability testing is another.

Everywhere is a sham

Everywhere you look there is deception,
♪ A lie that's forced on us ♪
What are we to fear, what are we to suffer
How to live what others tell us to live

And how to love, how to sleep and with whom,
To study, to believe, to know what's right
A deceit, one big deceit...
We sleep, moaning nervously.

What to strive for and what to eat
What's right to drink, what's fashionable,
What's the right thing to do
♪ How to hold ourselves "quite free"... ♪

We don't know where to get the Truth,
How to get out of the fog,
♪ To look up from the fog ♪
And realize the power of Deceit...

The answer is very simple, very trivial:
All truth is beneath the granite of knowledge.
Whoever can forget everything again
He who can forget, will be on the path of knowledge in a moment.

Only he who is ready for the truth,
He who strives for the truth without hesitation
He can get the key
To the repository of the soul's traditions.

The stasis of the sciences will fall,
The gates of dreams will open,
Where sanity reigns
And many bright realizations...

Wherever you look, there's deceit everywhere,
♪ A lie that's forced on you ♪
Courage to go, to yourself, forward,
I dare you to go on - before all these years have flown by!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;)

Integer:

Not. Debugging a programme is debugging the algorithm, the logic of how it works. Testing for profitability is different.

The documentation specifies optimization on control points to ease the computer resources required, except for test runs, which is why I want to try to somehow replicate the EA in this mode in real trading.

M2012K:

The documentation mentions optimization on control points to ease computer resources, except for test runs, which is why I want to try to somehow replicate the EA in this mode in real trading.

On control points it is possible to make a grail in a minute.

paukas:

You can make a grail on control points in a minute.

Here and I want to try "to rivet the grail on control points", only in real time mode, as it is provided for optimization of parameters in this very mode in the tester, so why not use it in real and where is the documentation on this topic? Probably this question asked in a wrong place, maybe it is necessary to address to developers for applicable to this situation code which works in the tester? :)

M2012K:

So I want to try to "make a grail on test points" in real time, since I have optimized parameters in this very mode, so why not use it in real time? Perhaps this question was asked in the wrong place, maybe it is necessary to ask the developers for the code applicable to this situation, which works in the tester?

If you write a code to sell when the price has risen 20 pips from the bar opening, and you test it using checkpoints, then the EA in the test will sell at 20, 25, 30, 50, etc., depending on where the bar is high.

And in reality it will sell for 20. It's such an unfair world, you know.

Reason: