Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 23

IgorM:

What's to be afraid of? people don't expect TA to analyze, but to predict, just like they do with MM, but in no way do they see that MM is just another tool to create a profitable system.

You have to make a prediction/forecast/expected dynamic etc. to trade forex. If TA only gives analysis, how do you make predictions?

paukas:

The dollar deposit has a higher interest rate than the ruble deposit now.

Because I deposited it during the crisis :)

I always knew you were the smartest. And tomorrow you will run to the bank, withdraw the money and put it all into the forex market.

FAGOTT:
You have a commercial bank, how much does it pay % p.a. on your deposit in roubles and dollars? Is it the same?

What do you think I am, a commercial bank? It's not about banks.

Do you make 30% per annum in banks? As soon as the bank gives more than 15% on deposit I will immediately make 100% p.a. for a year.... Or more. Like in 2009, when the bank rate was 16% per annum. The market gave 400% on average.

exi:

What do you think I am, a commercial bank? It's not about banks.

Do you make 30% per annum in banks? As soon as the bank gives more than 15% on deposit I will immediately make 100% p.a. for a year.... Or more. Like in 2009 when the bank rate was 16% per annum. The market gave 400% on average.

How do you make 100% p.a.?

FAGOTT:

I always knew you were the smartest among us. And tomorrow, run to the bank, withdraw the money and put it all into the forex market.
No, in the spring the two years will be over. I would withdraw them in two years. Although, if I withdraw now, the interest will not be lost in spite of early withdrawal. Such were the preferential terms at that time.

FAGOTT:

how do you make 100% p.a.?
Same as, those 30%.

FAGOTT:

how do you make 100% p.a.?
Money, you just have to make money, not look for a grail. If you find it, good for you, but why bother when you can do it easier.... and leave all your ingenuity for something else? Why do you need a grail?

exi:
The same way as in the 30%.

What a mystery....

you said that you will steadily make 30% p.a. and you are not interested in the currency of capital. Is it right? So you can make a 30% p.a. deposit in USD, you can make a 30% p.a. deposit in EUR. How?

Bullshit, no stats, branch boss is gonna be pissed off...

I've got it! Why don't we invite Slava here? There'll be plenty of stats.

gip:

It's bullshit, there's no stats, the branch boss is gonna get mad...

I've got it! Why don't we invite Slava here? There'll be plenty of stats.

Zaitsev?
Reason: