Sultonov differential indicator - page 38

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Take a better look at the mechanism of repayment of yesterday's debt (GEP) by the Bears through "self-sacrifice" or concession to the Bulls and guess where the price is headed https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7652877/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

Yusuf, didn't want to upset you for a long time and was waiting for you to get to that point yourself.(

It's not the bulls, not the bears, not the market, and there was no "self-sacrifice". This is the tail of your indicator entered the area of the previous, as you called it, "gap", i.e., the indicator's reaction to the events of a day before. You can see it by checking your indicator on the step in Excel. Like ...0000000111111111.... And you will understand everything.

tuma_news:

And I'll ask for a template with the Bulls and Bears crossover line when the event happens.

Thank you!

It's not a 5 minute job to draw the lines. It requires me to set up a template (for publication and for work I use different ones). The lines need to be precisely set to intersect, for which I have to play with the scale (go to the largest and then back; and so on for each line). Also, you never specify:

1. Which TF is of interest.
  2. What symbol.
  3. What period of the indicator.

And you don't want to waste your time and get "I need another period or timeframe".

Also, you are exaggerating the value of indicator readings. It is not the Holy Grail. It is just another tool. Quite interesting, no doubt. But there is nothing magic in it.

Ihor Herasko:

Drawing lines is not a five-minute affair. It requires me to set up a template (I use a different one for publishing and a different one for work). Lines need to be precisely set to intersect, for which I have to play with the scale (go to the largest and then back again, and so on for each line). Also, you never specify:

1. Which TF is of interest.
  2. What symbol.
  3. What period of the indicator.

And you don't want to waste your time and get "I need another period or timeframe".

Also, you are exaggerating the value of indicator readings. It is not the Holy Grail. It is just another tool. Quite interesting, no doubt. But there is nothing magical in it.

The template should be the same as the last time.

For euro/usd.

For the n1 time frame.

My forecast of 1.2003 and Yusuf indicator saw it. The bulls were in the lead on the indicator.

Thank you!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yusuf, I didn't want to upset you for a long time, and was waiting for you to get to that point yourself.(

It was not bulls, bears or the market, and there was no "self-sacrifice". This is the tail of your indicator entered the area of the previous, as you called it, "gap", i.e., the indicator's reaction to the events of a day before. You can see it by checking your indicator on the step in Excel. Like ...0000000111111111.... And you will understand everything.

Yuri, unfortunately you are wrong. I won't give you any arguments other than a simple calculation. The indicator period on TF M1 = 1000, that's 16.6667 hours, while between the events in question passed (24-20) + 14:06 >18 hours. Therefore, there is no way the indicator could have seen its "tail" as you put it. Moreover, the indicator is not sharpened to peek its tail. You surprised me very much with this "revelation".

tuma_news:

The template is the same as the one you did last time.

For euro/usd.

For the n1 timeframe.

My forecast of 1.2003 and Yusuf indicator saw it.

Thank you!

There has not been a crossover on H1 for a long time. I don't even know what to draw. Just look at the picture, the bulls are still in favour:

Screenshots from MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, H1, 2017.09.21

Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

EURUSD, H1, 2017.09.21, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yuri, unfortunately, you are wrong. I won't give you any arguments other than a simple calculation. The period of indicator on TF M1 = 1000, it's 16,6667 hours, while between the events in question passed (24-20) + 14:06 >18 hours. Therefore, there is no way the indicator could have seen its "tail" as you put it. Moreover, the indicator is not sharpened to peek its tail. You surprised me very much with this "revelation".

I stand by my opinion. You only think you can't see it (check your algorithm - it's inevitable). Try it on a single step, though. It's only 10 minutes. I know it without trying, and you will have no doubts. Although it looks like you don't even now).

You know, predicting what was a day ago with a reversed sign is not very comical for an indicator.

ZS On the chart and it has been about 17 hours. You can't see it more accurately.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I stand by my opinion. You only think you can't see it (check your algorithm - it's inevitable). Try it on a single step, though. It's only 10 minutes. I know it without trying, and you will have no doubts. Although it looks like you don't even now).

You know, predicting what was a day ago with a reversed sign is not very comical for an indicator.

ZS On the chart and it has been about 17 hours. You can't see more precisely.

Funny )) Tried, not tried, and already know. Well, the fact of the message gives the impression that the indicator should not react to new data that necessarily change its readings.

To be specific to the discussed situation: from the indicator readings were missed the events of yesterday's decision of the Fed, what resulted in the fall of both lines. But at the same time the data obtained later did not disappear. As a result the absolute values of both lines decreased, but relative to each other they changed their position. What is there to understand? There is no black cat)) The volatility only went down.

Ihor Herasko:

Funny )) Tried it, haven't tried it, but you already know. Well, the fact of the message gives an impression that the indicator should not react to the new data, which necessarily change its readings.

To be specific to the discussed situation: from the indicator readings were missed the events of yesterday's decision of the Fed, what resulted in the fall of both lines. But at the same time the data obtained later did not disappear. As a result the absolute values of both lines decreased, but relative to each other they changed their position. What is there to understand? There is no black cat)) The volatility has only gone down.

It all follows directly from the algorithm of the indicator. It is a long and well-known effect of such algorithms. You do not see it, so it must be experimental and in no other way. However, my job is to warn you.

Good luck.

Ihor Herasko:

There have been no crossovers on H1 for a long time. I don't even know what to draw. Just look at the picture, the bulls are still in favour:

On the H1 TF we need to find the optimal period that best explains price behaviour and try to anticipate its future behaviour. If we have now, though without a proper reasoning, chose the period = 1000 for TF M1, then transforming this period to TF H1 we will obtain the period = 17. Here is what the period indicator 17 looks like on TF H1, which shows that the crossing which occurred at 20-00 on 20. 09 and 14-12 21.09 on TF M1, exactly reproduced on TF H1. Analysis of the indicator behaviour on TF H1 clarifies a lot about the price behaviour. "Read" the indicator from left to right in the light of further price behavior and it becomes clear why the price behaved this way and not the other way during the last month https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7654282/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade:

График EURUSD, H1, 2017.09.21 18:46 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2017.09.21 18:46 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.21 18:46 UTC.

Ihor Herasko:

There have been no crossovers on H1 for a long time. I don't even know what to draw. Just look at the pattern, the bulls are still in favour:

Very strange that there was a pattern with some red lines the day before/yesterday and there are no crossovers in this picture.

Reason: