Creating a command to write a bot

There is an idea to create a 10/10 team to write a forex trading bot. 10/10 (or maybe more) means 10 traders and 10 programmers.

Thus, traders get a free opportunity to implement their best strategies in the form of an automated bot. And programmers get free information about the best strategies from professionals in the form of the same product.

The number of participants gives an advantage to traders: based on the consensus to come to a common opinion about which strategies are best to implement and which are most profitable.

For programmers, the number gives an opportunity to spend much less time than it would be if they did it alone. The more of us - the less time everyone has to work!

Traders must be experienced, successful, and only with profitable trades, otherwise you know, what is the point of programming something that does not work:)

The requirements for programmers are at least a little understanding of the mql5 language. But even if you do not know it, but are familiar with other languages, I think it will not be too difficult to retrain. In principle, programmers can be useful at least at the algorithmic stage, ie, knowledge of the bot language is not required. But it is desirable.

I myself am a programmer.

What do you think? How do you like the idea itself? Any additions are welcome.

Update.

I'm starting to gather willing participants. Send me a message. In the message, please specify:

1. What category you belong to (trader/programmer/universalist)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential variant of the team is preferable.

I say at once - if you are a trader, who wants to test a couple of tactics for free or have doubts, do not waste your time. The selection will be done thoroughly by the team itself. We want ideas that work and are proven in practice. And if you have one, the team will certainly perfect it.

Well, is there a plan to make money using these robots?

There is an idea to create a 10/10 team to write a forex trading bot.10/10 (or maybe more) means 10 traders and 10 programmers.

Yes, to strain 20 people for the sake of a bot with 200-500 strings or how many there are

Thus, traders get a free opportunity to implement their best strategies in the form of an automated bot. And programmers get information on the best strategies from professionals in the form of the same product for free.

Of course, traders have no strategies of their own, while programmers have to spread information on bread and feed their families with it.

The number of participants gives an advantage to traders: on the basis of consensus come to a consensus about which strategies are best to implement, which are the most profitable.

Well, no one knows that, right?

For programmers, the number allows them to spend much less time than they would spend on their own. The more of us, the less time everyone has to work!

Programmers sleep and only think about how to share their earnings with others.

Traders have to be experienced, successful, and only with profitable trades, otherwise you know, what's the point of programming something that does not work:)

And what is the point of such traders contacting you?

The requirements for programmers are at least a little understanding of the mql5 language. But even if you don't know it, but you are familiar with other languages, I think it would not be too difficult to retrain. In principle, programmers can be useful at least at the algorithmic stage, ie, knowledge of the bot language is not required. But desirable.

Such a bot will get a little bit of work, though not necessarily, but desirable.

What do you think? What do you think of the idea?

is there an idea here?

trader781 So much pessimism. A loser trader? We don't need them, sorry.

chelovek-y:

trader781 So much pessimism. A loser trader? We don't need them, sorry.

How many of you are there? Is there a long waiting list to join the team?

The idea is a copy of an anecdote:

Two cowboys are driving along. One notices a horse turd on the road.
- Look, Joe, I'll bet you 100 quid you don't eat that shit!
Joe silently gets off the horse, quietly eats the shit, the second cowboy in shock, gives him 100 quid. They ride on. Suddenly there's another pile in the road. Joe gets hurt, he says:
- Look, Bill, let's bet him 100 quid that you ain't gonna eat it.
Bill just as silently gets off his horse, eats the shit. Joe's shocked too, gives him back his 100 quid, they ride on in silence. Nobody says a word. 50 miles later:
- Look, Joe, don't you think you and I just ate shit?

The only "BUT!" Whoever pitched the idea has at least 10 free strategies+advisors and the rest of us (10/10) remember this anecdote.

khorosh:
How many of you are there? Is there a big queue to join the team?

There is me a programmer, another aspiring programmer, and an acquaintance who is a successful trader.

chelovek-y:

There is me a programmer, another aspiring programmer, and an acquaintance who is a successful trader.

That's enough already - stop there.

Renat Akhtyamov Honestly - I don't understand anything. I don't understand anything. Explain please, especially the last yellow line. Of course, I am new to trading, so I may not understand it. The first one writes that the programmer's work is valuable and he will not give it to anyone. The other one writes that the strategies are valuable, and no one will give them to anyone. It is logical to do it in symbiosis, yin and yang:) And with a minimum of effort from each participant, to get a valuable product for everyone at the end.

chelovek-y:
Renat Akhtyamov Honestly, I don't understand anything. I don't understand anything. Explain it, especially the last yellow line. I am a beginner in trading, so I may not understand. The first one writes that the programmer's work is valuable and he will not give it to anyone. The other one writes that the strategies are valuable, and no one will give them to anyone. It is logical to do it in symbiosis, yin and yang:) And with a minimum of effort by each participant - to get a valuable product for everyone in the output.

The hard work of the programmer is appreciated here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

That's where traders write.

The rest do both the strategy and the robot themselves.

Good luck!

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Whatever, I'm personally willing to write a robot, but only when you prove the value of the strategy... Writing rubbish is at least not interesting...

Reason: