[Archive! - page 617

TheXpert:
Set an example.

?

trollolo:

?

Translated from Russian into Russian: You were told "Say your previous nickname first".

PapaYozh:

Cat lovers?

SureFlap Microchip Cat Door

Yes, it's a pity she died when she was 21, she didn't live up to the high technology, eh Murka)))) like a human being, except she couldn't speak humanly.

PapaYozh:

Translated from Russian into Russian: You were told "Say your previous nickname first".

I have one single trollolo 02.02.2012 16:47

There you go, I have said and keep saying that Poo is doing the right thing.

Mathemat:
There you go, I have said and keep saying that Poo is doing the right thing.

He's pretending that he is.

PapaYozh: He does pretend he does.

Let's see what he does when he wins. I am not saying I will vote for him. But he is right to 'pretend'.

His main mistake is the gond condoms he has confused the ribbons with.

And why is everyone picking on the pipsqueak's jacket so much? He's a human being too, he could have confused the white ribbon with anything. It's not a mistake, it's called confusion. :)

trollolo:

Girls I like), and some of them unfortunately like the house 2) 0) willy-nilly for this reason sometimes I stumble across the airwaves at home 2))) character from there - the name Ilya Sidorov ))))

\No offence. I've just been thinking about you a lot because of your resemblance (in appearance). I apologise, no offence intended)))

Dibs on me - I haven't seen any of the shows, so I guess that's why I don't know.

I have an old friend. He is a little fond of speleology. One day he came to visit me, got out of the car with a book in his hands, showed it to me from three meters away and said smiling: "I got your book for you! On the back of the book is a photo of the author and some text (apparently about the author). I look at it and go wild: MY PICTURE!!! O_o

On closer inspection, of course, the deception was revealed, we laughed and went for a coffee. I'd better call him, ask him for his last name and look it up on the net. If I succeed I will post it.

Reason: