and wandering around randomly again... - page 23

Maxim Romanov:
It's fun to read such threads) and most importantly they are active! No constructive suggestions, just flooding ... not even flooding but rubbish and that's it. And people do not need to be constructive, they need to be fun) How do you do it?

Oh, do not go on here shouting about constructive and useful ... you are looking for the only meaning of the forum - to publicize yourself as best as possible and forex ...

you are not interested in simple communication with people, all your messages reek of self promotion of forex profitability and products....

so do not go around blaming others who just want to talk about interesting topics ...

Correct me if I am wrong.

What affects prices on the chart:

Item 1 - Economies in the long run of the price chart.

Item 2 - News (not always) produces short-term sharp fluctuations in prices on the chart.

Item 3 - Large and small players also move prices on the chart to varying degrees.

So, is it possible to forecast the number of players, directions and volumes of lots opened at a certain time on the forex market? At any given time these indicators will be different and unknown to us. Because, as I understand it, there is no price book on forex (and even if there is, it is indicators within the kitchen and not the world as a whole).

If the number of players etc at a given time is unknown, i.e. it is random. And doesn't it follow from that that the graph is SB?

If not, unless in the long term p.1

Gorg1983:

Who are you?

A decent person does first, and then speaks, but not-talks, and then hopes that someday he will be able to do what he has already announced. In your case he even advertised beforehand what he does not have, wishing to earn at least on the process of achievement. Because there is no chance to earn on what he has achieved because there is no such thing.

There's a lot of you guys who think you're smarter than everyone else.

Some people were naive fools when they were young and have remained so in their old age (avtomat in particular)...

my daughter is a grown-up and her daddy plays with toys like a baby..... others have fathers who are lawyers, doctors, businessmen... they all provide for their families and make money... her daddy's about to get rich on forex)))

I'd be ashamed to even say that about my dad...

It's pathetic...

nowi: Her daddy's going to get rich on forex))))
)) well there are alcoholic fathers and it's not a fact that they lose their deposits slower than someone on the forex market)

nowi:

Oh, do not go on here screaming about constructive and useful ... you are looking for one thing from the forum - to publicize yourself as best as possible and forex...

you are not interested in simple communication with people, all your messages reek of self-promotion of the profitability of forex and products....

so do not go around blaming others who just want to talk about interesting topics...

Why should I? I don't advertise anything, except for threads, where people ask for advice on Expert Advisor or signal, and it's a sin not to pay attention here. And I do not even earn anything at this service, I just drop $20 in the background and it's good.

Advertise forex.... Well, it's stupid, what interest do I have in advertising forex?

I used to look for some knowledge and exchange of knowledge from the forum, but it's almost impossible, flooders come and spoil everything, as a result I have to read hundreds of pages of flooding. It's just like that since the 4th forum, although there have been interesting threads to read, but back then I didn't understand anything and had nothing interesting to write. It's just a fact. The most useful things are written in the stock trading section, but I don't trade at the exchange ...

Евгений:
)) well there are alcoholic fathers and it's not a fact that they lose deposits slower than someone in forex)

So there are only two options for you, either a drunk or a gambler? ))))

nowi:

It's all Vienna Forest fairy tales... keep a diary, find strong levels, make sure you have a protective stop...

If you do not put a stop-stop, there is still some chance... If you do not put a stop-stop, there is no chance at all...

The main thing is not to put a stop loss in order to leave no chances...

"(I don't know how to do it.) "SBs in forex are only seen by beginners up to 5 years old, at least).

also nonsense.... could you tell the difference between the charts I cited at the beginning and the real ones?...of course not...

1.From personal experience. Stops are important for profitable trading.

You can work without them. If you have iron nerves and dimensionless deposit, and a constant presence at the monitor.

2. The point is not that I will distinguish from what this chart or not. All the charts are similar if executed in the same style. The task is to see and understand the process on the chart. On currency charts the smallest movements are calibrated.

Gorg1983:

So you only have two options, either you're an alcoholic or a gambler? ))))
Not me, you. You're the one who came to that conclusion.

Евгений:
Not me, but you. It was you who drew that conclusion.

I don't see myself jumping to that conclusion, I guess you know what I mean)))).

khorosh:

I wonder if you managed to work without analysis (I mean without indicators and candlestick analysis).

Where would I put it in the TS?

Of all the variables in the series profit formula (AvP * NP - AvL * NL), I have only chosen to work on AvP and AvL because they are the ones that are most easily influenced by us. And the others... (well, here they are...?).

Reason: