Toys from Vinin - page 10

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

Are we going to play with toys? Shouldn't the market be taken seriously?

Everyone has their "toys", who plays what they play. All life is a game.

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

Are we going to play games? Shouldn't the market be taken seriously?

Why all of a sudden? One of the interesting and useful threads!

In the practical implementation of software schemes.

And it's like you woke up with a hangover in the wrong place... And it's already the 10th page....

I join in. Vinin! Don't know about the codes, but the WPR series is not bad. Is there going to be development or is everything squeezed out?

rid >> :

Why all of a sudden? One of the interesting and useful threads!

In the practical implementation of software schemes.

And it's like you woke up with a hangover in the wrong place... And it's already the 10th page....

Yes with a hangover)) I am not against this thread at all. Every idea should not go unheeded. I mean, it's necessary to take ideas seriously, to look for strengths and weaknesses, to understand and take responsibility, like in real work.

m_a_sim >>: you have to take ideas seriously, look for strengths and weaknesses, understand and take responsibility, just like in a real job

Real work starts with toys.

Everyone has their own toys. Some play boss, some play subordinate. And some play trader. And I just make "toys" that cannot be used.

Although I used to be a boss, and I used to be a subordinate. It is not that important. We all have our own "toys". And the way they are expressed is up to us.

It doesn't work... it only opens halfway correctly and closes vaaasht...
what's the point of playing around?
it's kinda easy... but not really
Files:

Vinin писал(а) >>
Everybody's got their own game. Some play boss, some play employee. Some play trader. I just make "toys" that can't be used.

Hint taken... The first version of the answer was better after all. With respect for everyone's game of toys. It turns out... Still... good.

petrvich писал(а) >>
It doesn't work... it only opens half of it right, and about closing it...
I don't know how to play with toys.
It's kind of simple... but not quite...

Try to formulate what you want and I'll post the answer on my forum. I'll just give you a link here.

Helen >> :

>> the hint is taken...

Your tastefulness is already starting to scare..., soon there will be no one left...

Reason: